For the fifth dinner in their Harvest Passport Series, Harvest Restaurant is featuring “Wines of Italy” on November 12.
According to the folks over at Harvest, the passport wine series began a few months ago with the intent of covering wines and cuisines from different regions every month. So far, they’ve covered food and wine from Spain, South America, France, Australia, Arizona and California.
“As an Oro Valley restaurant, we are told repeatedly by our local customers and travelers about how they appreciate what we do in terms of culinary creations, providing them with not just food, but an experience in dining.”
Dinner is $39.90 per person and starts at 6:30 pm. RSVP by calling (520) 731-1100.
Harvest Passport Series October 8th Menu
- Caprese Salad – Marinated, grilled eggplant, served with an Italian salad
- Wine – Santi Solane Valpolcella
- Dover Sole – Served with orzo pasta in a pool of creamy, rich tarragon-dill beurre blanc
- Wine – Chloe Pinot Grigio
- Tender Flank Steak – Rolled with herbs, spices, and Pecorino-Romano cheese
- Wine – Querceto Chianti Classico
- Pumpkin Tiramisu
- Wine – Fizz 56 Moscato