Hotel Congress and 1912 Brewing Company are partnering to offer a four-course beer dinner at 5:30 p.m. on Sunday, April 2.
Executive chef Anthony Coluci’s menu features an amuse bouche followed by four courses, all paired with 1912 beer.
Live music will be provided by chamber music trio Duo Vibrato.
Seats are $49 per person plus tax and gratuity. To purchase tickets, visit the Hotel Congress front desk or the 1912 Beer Dinner page on Ticketfly.
1912 Beer Dinner Menu
- Epoisses brie cheese, smoked Marcona almond, baby beet greens, blonde beer syrup
- Paired with Cook’s Quit Wit
- Savory Mushroom Crepe – Laura Chanel goat’s cheese crema, pecan brittle, pickled scallion
- Paired with El Brunch
- Potato Gnocchi – swiss chard, hazelnut, Frangelico infused butternut squash, smoked Maytag bleu cheese, sour compressed apple, chef’s herbs
- Paired with Baya Gose
- Center-Cut Arizona-Raised Rib Eye of Beef a la Bourguignon – market carrot, duck fat roasted potatoes, watercress, sous vide pearl onions
- Paired with Forbes Boulevard IPA
- Stout Sponge Cake – house made nougatine, bitter chocolate, dried fruits, black snow
- Paired with Mescalero Stout
For more information, call (520) 622-8848, or visit hotelcongress.com.