Red & White Party at the Sand-Reckoner Tasting Room
6 – 8 p.m. Friday, May 19
Sand-Reckoner Tasting Room
510 N. 7th Ave., Unit 170
Red & White Party at the Sand-Reckoner Tasting Room event page
Local First Arizona, Willcox-based Sand-Reckoner Vineyards and food truck Don Pedro’s Peruvian Bistro are partnering for the Red & White Party at the Sand-Reckoner Tasting Room from 6 – 8 p.m. on Friday, May 19.
The Peru-themed event features four courses of Don Pedro’s cuisine paired with four glasses of wine.
Guests for the event are encouraged to wear their best red and white attire to match the Peruvian flag.
The dinner completes the Peruvian vibe with live Peruvian music.
Tickets are $25 for Localist members, and $35 for non-members. To purchase tickets, visit the Red & White Party at the Sand-Reckoner Tasting Room event page.
Red & White Party Menu
- Causitas Limeñas – cold seasoned potato terrine, avocado
- Paired with 2015 Vermentino, Chiricahua Ranch Vineyard, Cochise County
- Choritos a la Chalaca – steamed mussels, Callao-style vegetable medley
- Paired with Picpoul Blanc “Lip Stinger,” Cimarron Vineyard, Cochise County
- Peruvian Paella – rice, shrimp, scallops, calamari, mussels
- Paired with – 2014 “W” Viognier-Malvasia-Picpoul, Deep Sky, Rolling View, Cimarron Vineyards, Cochise County
- Lomo Saltado – beef tenderloin, French fries, tomatoes, onions, green onions, white rice.
- Paired with – “R” Zin, Petite Sirah-Syrah-Mourvedre, Sand-Reckoner and Deep Sky Vineyards, Cochise County
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit the Red & White Party at the Sand-Reckoner Tasting Room event page.