(Credit: Jackie Tran)
Beer Pairing Dinner
6 – 11 p.m. Monday, August 21
Ermanos Craft Beer & Wine Bar
220 N. 4th Ave.
How would you like to have dinner with two outstanding Arizona brewers on the same night?
Ermanos Craft Beer & Wine Bar is hosting a six-course beer pairing dinner with Pueblo Vida Brewing Company and Tombstone Brewing Company from 6 – 11 p.m. on Monday, August 21.
How Ermanos managed to get both of these brewers for one night is anyone’s guess, but you for sure won’t want to miss this special outing.
Attendees will be able to taste and share a toast with the brewers over a six-course dinner, paired with six craft beers.
The creative menu is a combination of traditional elements with a modern gastropub twist, incorporating different elements of local craft beer.
Tickets are $70 per person, which includes tax and gratuity.
Beer Pairing Dinner Menu
- Smoked Grouper – with Merchant Gardens cinnamon basil and red Bibb salad
- Paired with Tombstone Brett Saison Aged in Sauternes Barrels
- Pork Belly Doughnut – , vinegar Citra-hopped coleslaw and stout gastrique
- Paired with Pueblo Vida Nebulous Pale with Mosaic & Galaxy
- Isabella’s Banana Sorbet – with mint and fruit
- Paired with Pueblo Vida Bavarian Hefeweizen
- Lobster Risotto – with beurre blanc
- Paired with Tombstone Dry Hopped Sour
- Filet Mignon – Maytag blue cheese, sauteéd mushrooms, and creamy Arizona mashed potatoes
- Paired with Pueblo Vida Bonfire with Simcoe & Citra
- Maple Syrup Panna Cotta – with candied hazelnuts and blueberries
- Paired with Tombstone Barrel Aged Stout on Maple
Ermanos Craft Beer & Wine Bar is located at 220 N. 4th Ave. For more information, call (520) 445-6625 or visit ermanosbrew.com.