Venison Sandwich from Arby's (Credit: Arby's)
Venison, or deer meat, is generally enjoyed as a seasonal special at restaurants or after a successful hunting session.
In 2016, the fast food chain launched Arby’s Venison Sandwich in hunting-heavy states with success, selling out within hours. This year on October 21, the fast food sandwich chain is bringing venison across America, including Tucson.
Arby’s Venison Sandwich features a thick-cut venison steak, crispy onions, and juniper berry Cabernet steak sauce on a toasted specialty roll. The venison is marinated in garlic, salt, and pepper and then cooked sous vide for three hours. While foodies don’t normally think of sous vide and fast food together, be aware that Chipotle’s carnitas and barbacoa along with Panera Bread’s meats utilize sous vide cooking for consistently juicy meats.
Venison Sandwiches are limited to two per person while supplies last.
Arby’s Venison Sandwich Tucson Location Availability
- 7285 E. 22nd St. – 100 sandwiches
- 1530 W. Valencia Rd. – 100 sandwiches
- 7920 E. Speedway Blvd. – 100 sandwiches
- 5275 S. Palo Verde Rd. – 100 sandwiches
- 5759 E. Broadway Blvd. – 50 sandwiches
- 1830 W. Grant Rd. – 50 sandwiches
- 8060 N. Oracle Rd. – 50 sandwiches
For more information, visit arbys.com.