Downtown Tucson's Pueblo Vida Brewing Co. will celebrate their third anniversary the weekend of November 10 - 12.
Celebrating local community, food, and beverage, the event will also feature exclusive third anniversary merchandise.
Guests can except food trucks on site along with other local collaborations.
Additionally, PV will release three cans for the occasion:
- “1” Double IPA - originally a single IPA brewed to commemorate PV's first anniversary, "1" has jumped up to become a double IPA. Brewed with malted oats and dry-hopped with El Dorado, Galaxy, and Simcoe lupulin powder.
- “2” Double IPA - originally brewed to commemorate PV's second anniversary. Brewed with malted wheat, a touch of rye, and locally-sourced Sonoran white wheat. Dry-hopped with amounts of Galaxy and a new crop of Nelson. Fun fact: this can was also PV's first ever can.
- “3” Double IPA - brewed in celebration of PV's third anniversary. Brewed with Pilsner malt and malted oats. Dry hopped with Citra, Mosaic lupulin powder, and Galaxy.
Pueblo Vida Third Anniversary Events Schedule
Friday, November 10
- 10 - 11 a.m. and 11 a.m. - noon - two guided tasting sessions with PV brewers (tickets required)
- Noon - Fantasma #1 bottle release + “Best of” infusions tapping
- 5 - 9 p.m. - Fiamme Pizza
Saturday, November 11
- Noon - anniversary can releases
- 5 - 9 p.m. - Hot Bamboo
- 6 p.m. - anniversary toast with PV staff with cakes from 5 Points Market & Restaurant alongside the beer.
Sunday, November 12
- 10:30 a.m. - Pints & Poses Yoga, special edition (tickets required)
- 1 p.m. - Thank You Brunch catered by BOCA Tacos & Tequila
For more information, visit the Pueblo Vida Brewing 3rd Anniversary Weekend event page on Facebook.