Chicken Waffle Sliders at Topgolf (Credit: Jackie Tran)
Dallas-based Topgolf will open in Marana at 4050 W. Costco Pl., Friday, December 15.
The 53,000-square-foot golf entertainment complex is a hybrid of a hangout spot and a golf venue where players aim at a target with microchipped balls to keep track of points. Additional amenities include:
- Full-service restaurant and bars
- 72 climate-controlled hitting bays
- Private event spaces and meeting rooms
- Rooftop terrace with fire pit
- Hundreds of HDTVs
- Free Wi-Fi
Customers can come in just for the food or play games while receiving full service.
Operating hours will be 9 a.m. – midnight Sunday through Thursday, and 9 a.m. – 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
Topgolf Menu Highlights
- The G.O.A.T. (Greatest of All Time) ($13) – caramelized French toast, Cap’n Crunch breaded fried chicken, over easy egg, chopped bacon, jalapeño gravy, maple syrup, green onion, Cholula
- Mushi ($10) – cilantro sticky rice, drunken beans, spiced chicken, cheddar cheese, jalapeño tortilla, sour cream, avocado, sriracha hot sauce
- Ultimate Breakfast Flatbread ($10) – scrambled egg, pecanwood-smoked bacon, roasted tomatillo, salsa, three-cheese blend, pico de gallo
- Chicken & Waffle Sliders ($9.50) – two house-made Belgian waffle sliders, crispy chicken tenders, maple syrup, jalapeño gravy
- Brisket Grilled Cheese ($11) – smoked BBQ brisket, blend of pepper jack and cheddar cheese, toasted artisan bread
- Injectable Donut Holes ($11) – 24 cinnamon-sugar dusted donut holes. Choose two flavors: chocolate, raspberry jelly, or Bavarian cream
Topgolf is located at 4050 W. Costco Pl. For more information, call (520) 284-5047 or visit topgolf.com.