PY Steakhouse at Casino Del Sol is hosting a four-course beer dinner with Dragoon Brewing Company at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, February 8.
Chef Roderick LeDesma’s meal will feature five of Dragoon Brewing Company’s beers, including the classic Dragoon IPA and their smooth and well-balanced Dragoon Stoutstanding.
Seats are $65 per person, and you’ll want to make your reservations by calling (520) 324-9350.
Dragoon Beer Dinner Menu
- Hot Sausage Stuffed Calamari – with cous cous, onion charcoal, romanesco, and calabrian chile tomato sauce
- Paired with Dragoon IPA
- Ravioli “Carbonara” – cured duck yolk, house made lardo, and smokey bacon broth
- Paired with Dragoon Santa Cruz’r (Blonde Ale)
- Braised Short Rib – with creamy polenta, truffled mascarpone, and rosemary gremolata
- Paired with Dragoon Bier Del Bac
- Chocolate Toffee Pudding – with caramel popcorn ice cream, and Dragoon’s Barrel-Aged “The Cinco”
- Paired with Dragoon Stoutstanding (Stout)
Parting Gift Beer
- Chef’s Whim