Sand-Reckoner Vineyards is celebrating their Tucson tasting room’s one year anniversary all weekend long from Friday, February 16 – Sunday, February 18.
Their first vineyard flourished in the soil back in 1997, and since then Sand-Reckoner has grown to a total of five vineyards in Cochise County and Willcox, Arizona.
To give a big thanks, the winery is offering Happy Hour specials, tapas-inspired pairings, giveaways, and special desserts like doughnuts and pastries.
There’s three days of activities, so pick what strikes your fancy or hang out at the tasting room all weekend long.
Friday, February 16 from 1 – 9 p.m.
- Happy Hour happening all day
- $2 off all glasses of wine
- Live music from Heather Lil’ Mama Hardy from 6 – 9 p.m.
Saturday, February 17 from 1 – 9 p.m.
- Special release of the 2015 Rhumb Line Tempranillo
- Tapas inspired pairings
- New tote bags
- Live music from Naim Amor from 6:15 – 9 p.m.
Sunday, February 18 from 1 – 8 p.m.
- Donuts and pastries and sorbet pour-overs with Isabella’s Ice Cream
New t-shirts to celebrate the one year anniversary will also be available, while they last.
The Sand-Reckoner Vineyards Tasting Room is located at 510 N. 7th Ave. #170. For more information, call (520) 833-0121 or visit Sand-Reckoner Vineyards’ Facebook Event Page.