Northern Arizona’s Verde Valley Wine Festival is making its annual return to Clarkdale, Arizona from noon – 5 p.m. on Saturday, May 12.
This festival highlights the community of Clarkdale and the Verde Valley with a goal of offering some of Arizona’s best homegrown wineries, breweries, and spirits.
This year, the festival is one day only, but the festivities begins with a Platinum VIP wine dinner the day before on Friday, May 11th from 6 – 9 p.m.
On Saturday, the pourings commence with wine tastings, beer tastings for those looking for something different, food, live music, and local artisans and merchants.
Tickets can be purchased online and range from $35 – $190, depending on the type of experience you’d like.
- General Admission ($35)
- Entry to the festival from 12 – 5 p.m. on Saturday, May 12
- Price goes up to $45 on the day of the festival
- VIP Admission ($125)
- Early Admission at 11 a.m.
- Swag bag
- Access to VIP Lounge with scheduled guest viticulture speakers
- Exclusive food and wine sampling
- Libation tickets
- VIP Dinner Ticket Only ($65)
- Platinum VIP exclusive dinner on Friday, May 11th
- Viticulture Speakers
- Live Music
- Wine Tasting
- Live Auction
- VIP Platinum Experience ($190)
- All the benefits of the VIP Admission
- An exclusive winemakers’ dinner
- Silent auction on Friday, May 11th
Verde Valley Wine Festival Participating Wineries
- Arizona Stronghold
- Bodega Pierce
- Burning Tree Cellars
- Caduceus Cellars
- Callaghan Vineyards
- Chateau Tumbleweed
- Dos Cabezas
- Four Eight Wineworks
- Garage East
- Merkin Vineyards Tasting Room & Osteria
- Oddity Wine Collective
- Passion Cellars
- Rune Wines
- Saeculum Cellars
- Southwest Wine Center
- Colt Grill
- DC’s Corner
- Desert Indulgence Fine Chocolates
- Little Moo’s
- Merkin Food Truck
- Mine Cafe
- Oak Creek Apple Company
- [Popped] Artisan Popcorn
- Ren Tao Roasting Sedona
- Scott’s Main Street Cafe
- Sedona Gold Fundraising
- Sogno Toscano Olive Oil Boutique
- Wingfield Bread
Live music is being provided by Fred Boswell Jr., What’s the Big Idea, and House of Stairs.
The Historic Downtown Clarkdale Town Complex is located at 39 N. 9th St., Clarkdale, AZ 86324. For more Verde Valley Wine Festival information, call (928) 649-2007 or visit verdevalleywinefestival.com.