The wine train keeps a-rollin’ through the summer as the tour prepares for another stop.
Maynards Market & Kitchen’s Summer Wine Tour is stopping in Europe for a Southern Spain wine dinner that’ll take place from 7 – 9 p.m., Friday, July 27.
The dinner is comprised of edible creations from executive chef Brian Smith as his dishes are paired with selected wines from sommelier Will Olendorf.
Wines of southern Spain can be similar to what’s made here in Arizona, but as is the case with wine, develop their own character due to the different climate and terroir.
Seats are $60 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
If you can’t make it out to this dinner, there are plenty of other stops on the Summer Wine Tour in the months to come.
Southern Spain Wine Dinner Menu
- Spanish Tortilla – with sweet potato, goat cheese, roasted pimentos, smoked paprika yogurt, and a watercress salad
- Paired with Honoro Vera Rosé 2016
- Chicken Roulade – with chorizo, olive oil confit tomato, squid ink rice, and parsley emulsion
- Paired with Tarima Monastrell 2016
- Warm Fig Tart – with pistachio, calvados ice cream, and coco nib tuile
- Paired with Ateca “Old Vines” Garnacha 2015
Maynards Market & Kitchen is located on 400 N. Toole Ave. For more information, call (520) 545-0577 or visit maynardstucson.com.