Sierra Nevada Brewing Company joins Zinburger's final summer craft beer dinner of the season
Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar will host its final craft beer dinner of the summer from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. on Wednesday, September 19.
The restaurant is teaming up with Sierra Nevada Brewing Company to deliver a three-course dinner at their 1865 E. River Rd. location for its burger-lovin’ guests.
The dinner starts with a Roasted Heirloom Carrot and Avocado appetizer made with toasted pumpkin seeds and ends with a sweet dessert and Sierra Nevada’s Oktoberfest, to ease you into the fall season.
Seats are $35 per person. Reservations can be made in person or by calling (520) 299-7799.
Summer Craft Beer Dinner Menu
- Roasted Heirloom Carrot and Avocado – with feta, toasted pumpkin seeds, and lemon vinaigrette
- Paired with the Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
- Brat Burger – with Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, honey Dijon, and pickles
- Paired with the Sierra Nevada Kellerweis
- Apple Strudel
- Paired with the Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest
Zinburger is located at 1865 E. River Rd, Suite 101. For more information and to make your reservation, call (520) 299-7799 or visit zinburgeraz.com.