The monthly dinner series is dishing it out once again at Casino Del Sol.
Once again, collaboration at its finest is happening at Casino Del Sol.
Chef Ryan Clark‘s monthly dinner series “Dinner with Chefs & Celebs” is bringing another three-course meal to PY Steakhouse at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, October 25.
Each menu during the series features Arizona-grown products from more than 30 of Casino Del Sol’s local partnerships.
Seats are $65 per person, and reservations can be made by calling (520) 324-9350.
October ‘Dinner with Chefs’ Menu with Kyle Nottingham
- Our Negroni – pork fat washed bourbon, Campari, juniper-infused sweet vermouth, Mt. Lemmon pine liqueur, and burnt pine oil
- Everything “Baconed” – Kurobuta pork belly, traditional bourbon, wild-berry, cured duck breast, foie gras butter, crispy chicken skin, caviar, aioli, porcini mushroom, truffle salt, and oil
- Paired with a 2016 Stags Leap Wine Cellars “Aveta” Sauvignon Blanc
- Peking Style Duck Breast – juniper-maple lacquer, truffled squash, duck dripping reduction, and wood-grilled porcini mushroom
- Paired with a 2015 Archery Summit, Pinot Noir
- Duck Fat Doughnut – wild huckleberry glaze and Monsoon Chocolate
- Paired with a Mumm Prestige Brut
Remaining Chefs & Celebs Lineup
- November – Mayor Satish I. Hiremath, DDS, Mayor of Oro Valley
- December – Tyler Fenton, executive chef/owner of Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink
PY Steakhouse is located at the Casino Del Sol Resort at 5655 W. Valencia Rd. To make a reservation, call (520) 324-9350. Keep up with Dinner with Chefs + Celebs on Facebook.