Five courses & five wines in an intimate setting.
The intimate dinner is going all-natural this time around.
The new “Seat at the Table” dinner series is gaining speed at The Coronet, and the next event is happening from 7 – 10 p.m. on Tuesday, December 11.
The five-course dinner will include creations from the mind of chef Moody Elbarasi and natural wines selected by Luke Anabel of Brooklyn-based Natural Wine Company.
All throughout the summer, the reservation-only dinner was somewhat of a hot commodity, and all of the past “Seat at the Table” dinners have either filled up quickly or sold out rather quickly.
Seats are $85 per person with wine pairings. The required reservation can be made by calling (520) 444-2830.
- Pâté Of Salt Roasted Cod – capers, olive, herbs, preserved orange, and house crackers
- Paired with Pianogrillo Terre Siciliane Grillo (Sicily 2016)
- Tripe and Scallop – parsley, lemon, and white wine sauce, white beans, grilled artichoke, and Barrio bread
- Paired with Arnot-Roberts Chardonnay (Watson Ranch, Napa 2017)
- Charred Bija Beef Cheeks – with garlic mashed yucca root, crispy nopales, blood orange, and red wine reduction, and slow roasted onion
- Paired with Bichi ‘Listan’ (Baja Norte 2017)
- Tangine of Braised Goat – rutabega, tamirand, endive, roasted tomato, and fingerlings
- Paired with Domaine de la Chavalerie ‘Diptyque’ (Cab Franc, Bourgueil 2014)
- Beef Marrow Dark Chocolate Pot du Cream – with hazelnut herb crumble
- Paired with Cortar ‘Teran’ Refosk (Kras, Slovenia 2015)
The Coronet is located at 402 E. Ninth St. For more “Seat at the Table” dinner series information, including the dinner with The Natural Wine Company, call (520) 444-2830 or visit cafecoronet.com.