Tune in every Thursday from 1 - 3 p.m. and get the foodie scoop.
Ever wanted to hang out with Tucson Foodie and some local food celebs?
Here’s your way in!
Free up your schedule today from 1 – 3 p.m. and tune in to 1030 KVOI AM — we’ll be talking picnics.
We’re broadcasting live from the Tucson Foodie offices downtown with the staff, some local guests, and radio host and James Beard Award winner Jennifer English.
It’s casual, fun, and will keep you ‘in the know’ regarding food.
Trending topic this week: Picnics
We will be discussing all things related to picnics — our favorite foods, where to get them, call on drink experts for picnic pairings… and will have a variety of locals from Tucson’s food and beverage industry sharing their thoughts, tips, and ideas throughout the show, so stay tuned.
Guests featured on Thursday, May 16
- TF Chat: The Tucson Foodie crew will be sharing what we’re loving for picnics and where we source our secret stock
- Executive chef Moody Elbarasi from The Coronet, revealing tips on how to pack the perfect picnic basket
- Bartender Ryne Hoffman from AC Hotel Tucson Downtown, introducing Spanish tapas-style to-go food
- Andres Ramirez of Synergy Fine Wines, sharing summery picnic wine pairings
- Ron Celaya from Demptos NAPA Cooperage
- Virginia Bemer from Elvira’s, revealing tips on how to source the best to-go food
- Mixologist Eric Harding from Elvira’s, making the perfect picnic basket drink
- Chef Michael Eide from BXQ (Bronx BBQ) at The Boxyard
- Grocery manager Eddie Dick from Rincon Market
The show will feature produce from Erik Stanford from Pivot Produce. Stanford sells fresh produce on Sundays from 8 a.m. at 5Points Farmer’s Market.
By the way, if you want to take advantage of this fine weather, you might want to check these out:
- 8 places to pick up picnic snacks in Tucson
- Guide to Mt. Lemmon: Day trip eats & drinks for the family
Want to keep up with the latest convos on food?
Tune in to 1030 KVOI AM for our show, Around the Table, every Thursday from 1 – 3 p.m.
We’re broadcasting live!