Cocktail & dishes inspired by the iconic hip-hop album.
A 25th Anniversary Tour deserves a legit dinner, right?
Wu-Tang Clan is rolling into Tucson so PY Steakhouse decided to create a special dinner menu for concert-goers on Saturday, November 2.
In 1993, The Wu-Tang Clan released “Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)” and some say they changed hip-hop music with songs like “C.R.E.A.M” and “Protect Ya Neck.”
With that being said, PY Steakhouse has crafted a menu to honor the hip-hop pioneers with dishes such as the Lamb Neck Cannelloni, also known as the Protect Ya Neck.
The dishes will be served a la carte, so pick your favorite song… I mean, dish.
Wu-Tang Clan Dinner Menu
- Wu-Tang Clan Charms (On Da House) – Wu-Tang Clan crispy marshmallow, puffed rice, and Sonora wheat oats
- Method Manhattan – vanilla-infused lustau sherry, vermouth, coriander whiskey, and fees barrel-aged bitters ($11)
- I Like it Raw – Scallop Crudo with cucumber gelee, littleneck clan vinaigrette, chile, and vanilla olive oil ($16)
- Protect Ya Neck – Lamb Neck Cannelloni with butternut squash, braising greens, buttermilk fluid gel, and demi and fall black truffles ($32)
- C.R.E.A.M. – Grains Custard with local grains “con leche” pudding and shaken Hennessy cream
Also, if you haven’t grabbed your tickets to the show yet, they’re still available to purchase at casinodelsol.com.
PY Steakhouse is located at the Casino Del Sol Resort at 5655 W. Valencia Rd. To make a reservation, call (520) 324-9350. For more information, visit casinodelsol.com.