"Pour by pour we hit year four"
In Tucson, we’re lucky to have a variety of breweries that offer unique flavors, different atmospheres, and good times all around.
In Marana, Button Brew House is pumped about celebrating its fourth anniversary from 2 – 9 p.m. on Saturday, September 18.
Aside from hosting more than 15 breweries for its annual Oktoberfest Festival in October, brewery owners Todd and Erika Button are calling the anniversary party their biggest bash of the year.
On Facebook, they shared the following:
“We’ve made it another year. Join us for our biggest celebration of the year. We’ll be taking over the parking lot for this very special event.”
Indeed they have and they’ve also invited a handful of musicians, local food trucks, and entertainment to join in on the fun. Check out the schedule to be sure you don’t miss anything you’re looking forward to.
Fourth Anniversary Celebration Schedule
- 2 – 8 p.m. – Jumping Castle
- 2 – 6 p.m. – American Flying Buffalo food truck
- 2:30 – 7:30 p.m. – Ali Victoria’s Facepainting
- 3 – 5 p.m. – Live music by For Love or Absinthe
- 5 – 9 p.m. – The Blacktop Grill food truck
- 5 – 7 p.m. – Live music by The Paul Opocensky Project
- 7 – 8:30 p.m. – Live music by Brook Sample
- 8:30 p.m. Cirque Roots
Since their grand opening four years ago, Button Brew House has continued to work on the expansion of the brewery. Most recently, the brew crew has been constructing additional outdoor seating in an area they’re calling the “backyard.”
Stay tuned for more updates on that as it comes along.