It’s time to fill the Easter baskets and hard-boil some eggs.
While dying eggs is a perfect time to bond with your family, or even your cat, there are several of places around Tucson taking care of the spring cooking.
Scrub the dye off of your fingers and check out one of these local events on Easter Sunday.
100 S. Avenida Del Convento
Agustin Kitchen will be delivering a delightful Easter Day brunch menu with chef Alex O’Neill from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Plated Fruit Parfait – Greek yogurt, honey granola, roasted almonds, pineapple, kiwi, strawberries, cinnamon ($10)
- Gravlax and Rye – cured Norwegian salmon, barrio rye, lemon-caper crema, avocado, fresh dill ($15)
- Poached Orange and Burrata – Di Stefano burrata, toasted pine nuts, Thai basil and spinach pesto, caraway seed ($14)
- Warm Prosciutto Salad – seared prosciutto, roasted asparagus, dried black mission figs, goat cheese, Southwind Farm greens ($14)
- Raw Oysters – six Pacific oysters, lemon, cocktail, citrus moonshine ($15)
- Blackstone Benedict – house cured bacon, roasted tomatoes, English muffin, roasted potatoes, arugula salad ($12)
- Fried Chicken and Biscuits – red bird chicken breast, herb biscuits, white bacon gravy, scrambled egg ($15)
- Spring Skillet – glazed carrots, organic mushrooms, charred green beans, roasted tomato, local kale, sauce soubise, sunny eggs ($14)
- Lamb and Eggs – seared lamb lollies, organic arugula, poached egg, polenta, cucumber-mint raita ($24)
- Duck Confit Trenette – roasted almonds, lemon preserve, tarragon, maille mustard cream sauce, trennette pasta, piave ($20)
- Cider-brined Ham – pan seared haricot vert, salt and vinegar potatoes, organic greens salad, pink peppercorn honey glaze ($22)
For more information call, (520) 398-5382 or visit to agustinkitchen.com.
402 E. 9th St.
The Coronet will be whipping up a special menu for an Easter brunch from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Asparagus Benedict – roasted asparagus, Swiss cheese, poached eggs on English muffin, Southwinds Farm leafy greens
- Peaches & Cream Breakfast Pound Cake – slices of toasted pound cake, amaretto peach compote, whipped cream
- Shakshuka -baked egg, spicy middle eastern tomato sauce, chickpeas, feta cucumber salad
For more information, call (520) 222-9889 or visit cafecoronet.com.
311 E. Congress St.
Chef Anthony Coluci is serving up the traditional Sunday fare along side a special brunch and dinner menu inspired by the Easter holiday.
Brunch Menu (9 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Easter Eggs Benedict – house cured ham, english muffin, berry hollandaise, hotel potatoes, fresh fruit ($13)
- Leg of Lamb Roulade – Colorado lamb rolled with pistachio, house made IPA mustard, fresh herbs, cauliflower tabbouleh, chimichurri, spring peas ($18)
Dinner Menu (5 p.m. – 10 p.m.)
- Arizona Raised Prime Rib – 12 ounce coffee rubbed smoked ribeye, lemon whipped potatoes, grilled asparagus, jus ($28)
Also stop by the Bloody Mary bar for a custom drink.
For more information, call (520) 798-1618 or visit hotelcongress.com.
7153 E. Tanque Verde Rd.
Gusto Osteria is hosting a traditional Easter brunch with an Italian spin from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Brunch Menu ($30 each):
- Cheddar, Broccoli, Sausage & Egg Strata
- Baked Ham and Cheesy Potatoes
- Stufato D’agnello in a Rich Vegetable Sauce
- Vegetarian Lasagna
Kids Menu ($15 each):
- Fruit Bowl and Homemade Muffin
- Chocolate Chip Pancake and Sausage
For more information, call (520) 722-9487 visit gustotucson.com.
Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort
5501 N. Hacienda Del Sol Rd.
The Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort is giving a classic Easter brunch from 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Tickets are $68 for adults, $34 for children 7 – 14 years old, and 6 years old and under are free.
- Citrus Marinated Roasted Chicken Breast
- Chile Glazed Salmon
- Chili Colorado
- Mac n’ Cheese
- Eggs Benedict and Waffles
- Smoked Country Ham
- Prime Rib with Horseradish Sour Cream and Au Jus
- Smoked Salmon Platter
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Snow Crab Claws
An omelette bar and desserts are also available.
To make a reservation, call (520) 529-3500 or visit haciendadelsol.com.
The Horseshoe Grill
7713 E. Broadway Blvd.
Gather around the table at the Horseshoe Grill for their Easter brunch buffet from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Seats are $45 for adults ($60 with wine or mimosas) and $14 for children ages 5 to 12. Children under 5 are free.
The buffet includes:
- House-smoked BBQ brisket and pork
- Mussels, shrimp, and crab legs
- Hot roasted veggies
- Cooked to order omelettes
- Prime rib and ham station
- Waffle bar
- Assorted cheeses
- Cold salads and fresh fruit
- House-made desserts
For more information and reservations, call (520) 838-0404 or visit thehorseshoetucson.com.
Maynards Market & Kitchen
400 N. Toole Ave.
Bring the family out to celebrate Easter Brunch at Maynards Market and Kitchen from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. executive chef Brian Smith will be creating an Easter-inspired brunch menu.
The brunch is $55 (plus tax and gratuity) and $15 for children 10 and under.
- Bakery Basket – Assorted scones, muffins, tea bread, whipped butter, and jams.
Second Course (your choice of)
- Cauliflower bisque – golden raisin relish, watercress, and chili oil
- Garden Salad – kale, radicchio, black mesa ranch goat feta, strawberry, poppy seed vinaigrette, and americona almonds
Third Course (your choice of)
- Steak and Eggs – Cafe Luce rubber Arizona grown hanger steak, nasturtium chimichurri, 40 minute egg, parsnip brown butter purée
- Brioche French Toast – orange marmalade maple syrup, fresh blueberries, candied walnuts, whipped cream
- Shrimp and Grits – guaymas prawns, anson mills grits, braised swiss chard, roasted oyster mushrooms and poblano sofrito, spring peas
- Vegetable Frittata – artichoke, asparagus, grilled scallion, mushrooms, goat cheese, toasted almonds, preserved meyer lemon, arugula
Fourth Course (your choice of)
- Crepes – lemon ricotta, local honeycomb, mint
- White Sonora Wheat Beignets – spice chocolate, orange rhubarb jam
Call (520) 545-0577 or visit maynardstucson.com to make reservations.
The Melting Pot
7395 N. La Cholla Blvd.
The Melting Pot is throwing festive Easter brunch from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Bring your children to get their photo taken with Mr. Hoppy the Easter Bunny, followed by an Easter Egg Hunt
The brunch is $30 for adults and $18 for children 12 years old and under.
- Adult Entree – angus sirloin, chicken breast, white shrimp, spinach and artichoke ravioli ($30)
- Children’s Entree – chicken breast, teriyaki marinated sirloin, white shrimp, spinach and artichoke razvioli ($18)
For more information and Easter egg hunt times, call (520) 575-6358 or visit meltingpot.com.
2995 E. Skyline Dr.
North will offer some Easter-exclusive a la carte options.
- Red Wine Glazed Short Rib – heirloom carrot, Swiss chard, creamy mascarpone polenta ($25)
- Diver Scallops – sweet corn risotto, asparagus, crispy shallot, pancetta gremolata ($25)
- Filet of Beef – crispy potato, roasted mushroom, cipollini onion, marsala ($38)
- Rosemary Chicken – roasted seasonal vegetable, lemon pan sauce
For more information, call (520) 299-1600 or visit northitaliarestaurant.com.
Pastiche Modern Eatery
3025 N. Campbell Ave.
Pastiche Modern Eatery will be offering an Easter brunch menu from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. and the dinner menu is available from 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Brunch Menu (11 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
- Spicy Watermelon Gazpacho – Tajín rim ($6.50)
- Saffron Lobster and Shrimp Risotto Cakes – dill aioli, shaved red peppers, onions ($15)
- Traditional Eggs Benedict – Canadian bacon, poached eggs, toasted English muffin, hollandaise sauce, truffle home fries ($12)
- Eggs Florentine – poached eggs, pesto marinated heirloom tomatoes, fresh spinach, English muffin, hollandaise, truffle home fries ($12)
- Smoked Salmon Quiche – asiago and swiss cheese, fresh spinach, horseradish dill creama, house salad with choice of dressing ($13)
- Baked Ancho Chile Chicken Chilaquiles – chicken slow cooked in ancho glaze with peppers and onions, roasted potatoes, corn tortilla chips, oaxaca and jack cheeses, two fried eggs, pico de gallo ($14)
- Honey Ricotta Parfait – house made granola, grilled stone fruit, honey mint ricotta ($12.50)
- Brioche French Toast – locally baked brioche, blueberry maple syrup,
fresh caramel whipped cream, fresh fruit ($12)
- Farmhouse Brie-schetta – toasted rustic sourdough, brie, pesto marinated heirloom tomatoes, fresh avocado, lemon basil arugula, two fried eggs ($13)
- Agua Chile de Mariscos – citrus cured octopus, shrimp, mahi mahi, bay scallops, cucumber, shaved red onion, spicy clamato juice, avocado crackers, corn tortilla chips ($14.50)
- Steak Chile Relleno – roasted local poblano chile stuffed with cubed beef, rice, potato, carrot, jack cheese, salsa avocado crema ($20)
- Argentinian Style Blackened Salmon – chimichurri, red pepper coulis ($24)
Ancho Beer Braised Pork Osso Bucco – wild mushroom risotto, chef’s vegetables, braising sauce, fried shitake mushrooms ($25)
- Grilled Ham Steak – orange brown sugar glaze, garlic mashed potatoes,
chef’s vegetables ($18)
Pastiche Burger with an Egg – half pound ground chuck patty, locally baked brioche bun, smoked provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion ($13)
- BLT Plus with an Egg – jalapeño bacon, crispy romaine lettuce, fresh avocado, sliced tomato, chipotle mayonnaise, locally baked toasted sour dough ($11.50)
Additions to Dinner Menu (4 p.m. – 9 p.m)
- Pan Seared Wild Caught California Halibut – grilled orange kalamata olive relish, saffron rice balsamic reduction, chef’s vegetables
- Duck Breast – blueberry balsamic gastrique, goat cheese polenta, grilled asparagus
For more information, call (520) 325-3333 or visit pasticheme.com.
Tavolino Ristorante Italiano
2890 E. Skyline Dr.
Tavolino Ristorante Italiano features an Easter brunch menu from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Salciccia Uova E Fagioli – homemade sausage, two poached eggs, cannelloni beans, roasted bell peppers, focaccia ($16)
- Insalata Di Anguria – watermelon, heirloom tomatoes, spicy pine nuts, arugula, roman farro ($14)
- Frittata – spinach, roasted bell peppers, fresh fruit, focaccia, applewood bacon ($14)
- Focaccia E Salmone – homemade rosemary focaccia, smoked salmon, organic tomatoes, mascarpone gorgonazola ($14)
- Nutella Pizza – fresh berries, walnuts, powdered sugar, maple whipped cream ($14)
- Macedonia Di Frutta – fresh fruit, yogurt, fresh mint, focaccia toast, apricot jam ($12)
- Colazione All’ Italiana – croissants, scones, butter, apricot jam ($11)
- French Toast All’ Italiana – custard focaccia toast, caramelized apples, maple butter ($11)
For more information, call (520) 531-1913 or visit tavolinoristorante.com.
Wildflower American Cuisine
7037 N. Oracle Rd.
Wildflower chef Kevin Handt will be serving a special Easter brunch menu from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Wild Mushroom Quiche – spinach, fried shallots, parmesan ($11)
- Roasted Sea Bass – spring pea, creamy cauliflower, shaved asparagus, meyer lemon vinaigrette ($32)
- Blue Crab Omelette – truffled eggs, asparagus, créme fraiche, crispy potato ($17)
- Slow Roasted Prime Rib – Chinese broccoli, smashed baby potato, au jus, horseradish ($28)
For more information call (520) 219-4230 or visit foxrc.com.