Just in case you haven’t already been showing your mom a fair share of love throughout the year, now’s your chance to really show her you care.
One way to express love to the woman who carried you for nine months, give or take a few days, is to treat her to an exceptional brunch or dinner.
Check out one of these several local events this Mother’s Day to share your maternal bond with the one that will almost always support what you do.
1912 Brewing Company
2045 N. Forbes Blvd. Suite 105
Celebrate Mother’s day with craft beer and jewelry by Stella & Dot at 1912 Brewing Company.
The Mother’s day specials include:
- $1 off draft beer
- $1 off a 32 oz growler
- $2 off a 64 oz growler
- $3 wine and mimosas will also be available
For more information, call (520) 256-4851 or visit 1912brewing.com.
Cafe a la C’Art
150 N. Main Ave.
Cafe a la C’art is providing some Mother’s Day specials from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m., along with several cocktails and mimosas for mom.
- Shrimp Florentine Crepes with Hollandaise
- Ham and Asparagus Crepes with Mornay Sauce
- Lemon Poppy Seed Waffles with Homemade Ricotta Sweetened with Honey and Mixed Berry Compote
- Genoise Cake with Lemon Filling
For more information, call (520) 628-8533 or visit cafealacarttucson.com.
3280 Highway 82
Cafe Sonoita is offering a Mother’s Day wine dinner by Sonoran Tasting Tours from 2 – 9 p.m.
The dinner is $99 a person and includes round-trip transportation from Tucson, and a four course meal paired with wine from Rune Wines. Wine Make James Callahan and Chef Adam will be in attendance answering your questions about their wine.
For more information and tickets, call (520) 209-6905 or visit sonorantastingtours.com.
El Charro Cafe
Carne Seca Burro at El Charro Café on Court Avenue (Credit: Jackie Tran)
El Charro Cafe is cooking up something special for all moms this Mother’s Day, and the best part is that it’s free.
Check back soon for more details. We hear it’s a special, select menu.
For more information, visit elcharrocafe.com.
188 E. Broadway Blvd.
Charro Steak is not only delivering it’s delicious cuisine this Mother’s Day, but they’re not charging your mom anything this Sunday. From 4 – 9:30 p.m. your mom can eat for free.
Check back soon for more details. We hear it’s a special, select menu.
For more information, call (520) or visit charrosteak.com.
402 E. 9th St.
Warmed olives at the Coronet (Credit: Jackie Tran)
The Cornonet is honoring them with a special Mother’s Day brunch from 9 a.m – 2 p.m. The regular menu will be available, along with some special specials as well. Make sure to call ahead for reservations, as seating is limited.
For more information, call (520) 222-9889 or visit cafecoronet.com.
The Cup Cafe
311 E. Congress St.
Celebrate Mother’s Day at The Cup Cafe with their full menu, and some featured entrees just for mom.
Breakfast (9 a.m. – 3 p.m.):
- Spring Frittata – duck confit, sweet potato, leeks, cherry creme fraiche, frisee salad ($14)
- Waffle Churros – fried waffle, cinnamon sugar, berry compote, rumchata whip cream ($9)
Brunch (11 a.m. – close):
- Streak Frites – Arizona raised filet mignon, grilled asparagus, house made papas fritas, black truffle vinaigrette ($24)
Dinner (4 p.m. – close):
- Cast Iron Baked Scallops – diver scallop, spinach, caramelized shallots, herb bread crumbs, curry cream sauce, cauliflower, dressed greens ($28)
For more information, call (520) 798-1618 or visit hotelcongress.com.
Ghini’s French Caffe
1803 E. Prince Rd.
Have a mimosa with mom at Ghini’s, which will offer 2-for-1 mimosas on Mother’s Day and throughout graduation weekend.
For more information, call (520) 326-9095 or visit ghiniscafe.com.
Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort
5501 N. Hacienda Del Sol Rd.
Mom deserves the royal treatment on Mother’s Day, so why not bring the family and celebrate with her in style at Hacienda Del Sol. A special menu will be offered from 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. for $68 per adult, $34 for children 6-14 years old, and kids 6 years old and under eat for free.
- Eggs Benedict
- Waffles with Berries and Maple Syrup
- Bacon and Sausage
- Home Fried Red Potatoes
- Cheese Blintz with Berry Coulis
- Omelette Bar
- Traditional Caesar Salad – Tabbouleh Salad with Israeli Couscous, Mint Parsley, Spinach,Tomatoes and Lemon Vinaigrette
- Nicoise Salad – Green Beans, Potatoes, Nicoise Olives, Hard Boiled Eggs and Red Wine Dijon Vinaigrette
- Caprese Salad – Vine Ripened Tomatoes,House Made Mozzarella, Basil and Balsamic Syrup
- Smoked Salmon
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Snow Crab Claws
- Shrimp Ceviche
- Prime Rib – Horseradish Sour Cream and Au Jus
- Turkey Breast – stuffed with Chorizo
- Altantic Salmon en Croute –Lemon Beurre Blanc
- Frittata – Cheddar, Potato, and Zucchini
- Chicken Breast Cassiatore – Tomato, Mushrooms, Thyme, and White Wine
For more information and to make reservations, call (520) 529-3500 or visit haciendadelsol.com.
10355 N. La Cañada Dr.
Brunch and dinner specials, along with the regular menu, will be served this Mother’s Day at Harvest Restaurant from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Brunch Specials (11 a.m. – 2 p.m.):
- Crab Cake Benedict – served with home fries
- Tenderloin of Filet Mignon – bernaise sauce, eggs, home fries
Dinner Specials (4 – 9 p.m.)
- Sonoran Crusted Lamb Chops – roasted rosemary fingerling, potatoes, seasonal vegetables
- Seared Filet of Sea Bass – avocado beurre blanc, cowboy caviar, gold pepper polenta, agave and chili glazed baby carrots
For more information, call (520) 731-1100 or visit harvestov.com.
The Horseshoe Grill
7713 E. Broadway Blvd.
Shrimp Cocktail at the Horseshoe Grill (Credit: Jackie Tran)
Spend the day and brunch with mom at The Horseshoe Grill from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. It’s $45 for adults and $60 if you’d prefer unlimited wine or mimosas, $14 for children 5-12 years old, and kids under 5 years old ear for free.
- Mesquite Smoked Barbecue Brisket
- Mesquite Smoked Pulled Pork
- Shrimp Trays
- Crab Leg Trays
- Hot Roasted Veggies
- Cooked to order Omelets
- Prime Rib and Ham Station
- Waffle Bar
- Cheese and Meat Assortment
- Mixed Fresh Fruit
- House-Made Desserts
For more information, call (520) 838-0404 or visit thehorseshoetucson.com.
2041 S. Craycroft Rd.
Skirt steak at Mama Louisa’s (Credit: Jackie Tran)
Take mom out for some home-made Italian cuisine at Mama Louisa’s Italian Restaurant from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. The regular menu will be served along with some Mother’s Day specials.
- Sicilian Crab Cakes – ricotta and chive spread, orange supreme’s citrus oil
- Spinach Pasta – house-made pancetta carbonara, garlic shrimp
- Mama Trio Mini Cannoli
- Mini Tiramisu
- Mini Amaretto Creme Brule
Also, mom can build her own Sangria or Bellini with fresh syrups, jams, fruit, and garden fresh herbs.
For more information, call (520) 790-4702 or visit mamalouisas.com.
Maynards Market & Kitchen
400 N. Toole Ave.
Take mom on a special brunch date at Maynards Market and Kitchen this Mother’s Day from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. The featured brunch is $55 per person and $15 for children 10 years old and under.
Starter (choice of):
- Panzanella salad – fresh cheese, heirloom cherry tomato, shaved red onion, basil, charred cucumber vinaigrette, toasted Barrio bread
- Chilled Melon Soup – pickled cucumber, stone crab salad, mint yogurt, dill ice
- Hand Shucked Oysters – house-made hot sauce, horseradish, red wine pink peppercorn mignonette
Entree (choice of):
- Croque Madame – Barrio sesame toast, jalapeno honey glazed ham, mornay sauce, fried egg, herb salad
- Grilled Scottish Salmon – corn cream, lima bean salad, crispy onion, roasted summer squash, wood sorrel
- Steak and Eggs – herb roasted tenderloin filet, crisp fingerling potatoes, poached egg, chipotle cream sauce, cilantro, radish
- Frittata – roasted potato, artichoke, asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese, shallot confit, tarragon, pea tendril salad
Dessert (choice of):
- Bananas Foster Pavlova – bananas in a buttery rum sauce, vanilla bean meringue, caramel
- Pistachio Rosewater Torte – rose soaked sponge cake, pistachio mousse, rose chantilly cream
- Chocolate Mousse Cake – rich dark chocolate mousse, chocolate crumb crust, spiced blueberry compote
For more information and to make reservations, call (520) 545-0577 or visit maynardstucson.com.
The Melting Pot
7395 N. La Cholla Blvd.
The Melting Pot is giving mom a free entrée course with a reservation of four or more adult dining guests from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Prices start at $34 for per person for all four-courses. Price increases depending on 4-Course Experience selection chosen.
All moms will receive a beautiful carnation, along with a free “MOMosa.”
For more information and to make reservations, call (520) 575-6358 or visit meltingpot.com.
6453 N. Oracle Rd.
(Credit: Parish Gastropub)
Celebrate Mother’s Day at The Parish Gastropub with brunch from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Known for serving Southern cuisine with a twist, a special brunch menu has been thrown together for mom.
- Creamy BBQ Shrimp Bowl
- Croque Madam
- Smoked Cochon Benny
- Desserts and much more
For more information, call (520) 797-1233 or visit theparishtucson.com.
2995 E. Skyline Dr.
Diver Scallops at North Italia (Credit: North Italia)
North Italia is hosting a Mother’s Day brunch from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. with their full menu and a few special featured items as well.
Featured items include:
- Red Wine Glazed Short Rib ($25)
- Diver Scallops ($25)
- Rosemary Chicken ($19)
- Grilled Branzino ($27)
For more information, call (520) 299-1600 or visit northitaliarestaurant.com.
3025 N. Campbell Ave.
Celebrate Mother’s Day with brunch at Pastiche from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. and dinner from 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Father Rick’s Mushroom Bisque (cup $4.50/bowl $6.50)
- Lobster and Shrimp Bisque (cup $5.50/bowl $7.50)
- Traditional Eggs Benedict – Canadian bacon, poached eggs, toasted English muffin, hollandaise sauce, truffle home fries ($12)
- Eggs Florentine – poached eggs, pesto marinated heirloom tomatoes, fresh spinach, English muffin, hollandaise, truffle home fries ($12)
- Smoked Salmon Quiche – asiago and Swiss cheese, fresh spinach, horseradish dill crema, house salad with choice of dressing ($13)
- Baked Ancho Chile Chicken Chilaquiles – chicken slow cooked in ancho glaze with peppers and onions, roasted potatoes, corn tortilla chips, Oaxaca and jack cheeses, two fried eggs, pico de gallo ($14)
- Farmhouse Brie-schetta – toasted rustic sourdough, brie, pesto marinated heirloom tomatoes, fresh avocado, lemon basil arugula, two fried eggs ($13)
- Agua Chile de Mariscos – citrus cured octopus, shrimp, mahi mahi, bay scallops, cucumber, shaved red onion, and spicy clamato juice, served with avocado crackers, and corn tortilla chips ($14.50)
- Pastiche’s Baby Greens with Green Apples – green apples, seasoned walnuts, fried sweet potatoes, blue cheese crumbles, orange poppyseed vinaigrette ($11.50)
- Roasted Chicken Caesar Salad – shredded roasted chicken, creamy Caesar dressing, romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes, home style croutons, shredded parmesan, shaved asiago cheese ($13.50)
- Roasted Golden and Red Beet Salad – fresh house made mozzarella, orange segments, toasted pine nuts, drizzled with lemon basil vinaigrette,
balsamic reduction ($13)
- Steak Frites Salad – seared bistro tender, fresh field greens, blue cheese crumbles, roma tomatoes, mustard vinaigrette, julienned pommes frites ($16)
- Pan Seared Duck Breast – red beet risotto, gold beet prickly pear sauce, balsamic reduction, grilled asparagus, and honey mint goat cheese ($24)
- Grilled Ham Steak – orange brown sugar glaze, garlic mashed potatoes, chef’s vegetables ($18)
- Pastiche Burger – half pound ground chuck patty, cooked to order, on a locally baked brioche bun, smoked provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion ($13)
- BLT Plus – jalapeño bacon, crispy romaine lettuce, fresh avocado, sliced tomato, chipotle mayonnaise on locally baked toasted sour dough ($11.50)
- Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon Grilled – 6 ounce certified Angus beef filet, rich veal demi-glace,
maître d butter, grilled asparagus, and garlic mashed potatoes ($26)
- Peppered Grilled Australian Rack of Lamb – Irish whiskey cream sauce, grilled asparagus, roasted fingerling potatoes ($26)
Dinner will also be accompanied with live music.
For more information, call (520) 325-3333 or visit pastiche.com.
The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain
15000 N. Secret Springs Dr.
Chef’s Specialty Board at CORE Kitchen & Wine Bar, Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain (Credit: Adam Lehrman)
Join the award-winning culinary team at the Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain as they celebrate Mother’s Day with a festive brunch from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Brunch is $90 per adult, $36 for children 12 years old and younger, and will be held in the CORE Kitchen and Wine Bar.
Brunch will feature breakfast favorites, a carving station, made-to-order sushi, raw bar, dessert display, and more.
For reservation or more information, call (520) 572-3401 or visit ritzcarlton.com.
3750 S. Old Spanish Trail
Come on down and check out Saguaro Corners’ Acoustic Brunch this Mothers Day from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Reservations are highly recommended. And yes you are seeing that right, we got misters! Our patio is even cooler now…
Brunch specials include:
- Prime Rib
- Pulled Pork Hash & Eggs
- Baby Back Ribs and Eggs
- Apple Bacon Pancakes
- Eggs Benedict
- Devine Swine Bloody Mary’s with Maple Bacon House Infused Vodka
- Tropical Sangria Mimosas
- 22 beers on tap
For more information, call (520) 886-2020 or visit saguarocorners.net.
Sir Veza’s Taco Garage
220 W. Wetmore Rd.
Sir Veza’s Taco Garage will be offering a special “Mother’s Eat Free” menu this Mother’s Day.
For more information, call (520) 888-8226 or visit sirvezas.com.
Tavolino Ristorante Italiano
2890 E. Skyline Dr.
Honor your mom this year with Tavolino Ristorante Italiano during their special Mother’s Day celebration from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Salciccia Uova E Fagioli – sausage, two poached eggs, cannellini beans, roasted bell peppers, focaccia ($16)
- Insalata Di Anguria – watermelon, heirloom tomatoes, spicy pine nuts, arugula, roman farro ($14)
- Frittata – spinach, roasted bell peppers, fresh fruit, focaccia, applewood bacon ($14)
- Focaccia E Salmone – rosemary focaccia, smoked salmon, organic tomatoes, mascarpone gorgonzola ( $14)
- Nutella Pizza – Nutella pizza topped with fresh berries, walnuts, powdered sugar, maple whipped cream ($14)
- Macedonia Di Frutta – fresh fruit, yogurt, fresh mint, focaccia toast, apricot jam ($12)
- Colazione All’ Italiana – assorted croissants, scones, butter, apricot jam ($11)
- French Toast All’ Italiana – custard focaccia toast, caramelized apples, maple butter ($11)
For more information, call (520) 531-1913 or visit tavolinoristorante.com.
Wildflower American Cuisine
7037 N. Oracle Rd.
Cold Smoked Salmon at Wildflower in Tucson (Credit: Wildflower)
Wildflower is opening early on Mother’s Day to serve their regular lunch menu, along with a supplementary menu with featured items.
- Wild Mushroom Quiche ($11)
- Roasted Sea Bass ($32)
- Blue Crab Omelet ($17)
- Slow Roasted Prime Rib ($28)
For more information, call (520) 219-4230 or visit wildflower.com.