Time flies when you’re having fun, brewing delicious beer, and drinking the results.
Green Feet Brewing is ready to open the taps and celebrate their 1 year anniversary from 2 – 8 p.m. on Saturday, June 10.
From the beginning, Green Feet Brewing has aimed to make everyone happy, and beer almost always leaves everyone thrilled. They’ve put their hearts and souls into their brews, reflecting what it’s like to live here in the desert.
Join the party for hourly raffles, new beer releases, live music, and tasty barbecue provided by Ken’s Hardwood Barbecue.
Along with their new releases, several of their original crafty beers will be available during their anniversary bash.
- Night Water – Black IPA
- Rescue Red – Hop forward Red Ale
- Scramble IPA – Balanced IPA
- Double Teep Dipa– Imperial IPA
- Lemmondrop Saison – Citrus Saison
- Rendezvous Rye – Crowd pleasing Pale Ale
- Poor Pete – Golden Ale
- Tango Down Brown – Full flavored Brown Ale
Green Feet Brewing is located at 3669 E. 44th St. For more information, call (520) 977-1691 or visit their Facebook page.