Get ready to wet your whistle while indulging in a delicious international meal.
As part of the Summer Wine Tour, Maynards Market & Kitchen is hosting a Northen Spain Wine Dinner at 7 p.m. on Friday, July 28.
Sommelier Steve Berger will represent Northern Spain as you taste your way thought its culture without ever stepping foot out of the United States.
Seats are $71.50 per person.
Maynards Market and Kitchen’s Happy Hour Menu is also in full swing during the tastings.
If you can’t make it to this wine dinner, other wine events are taking place all summer long at Maynards Market & Kitchen.
Summer Wine Tasting Schedule
- South Africa (August 4)
- New Zealand (August 11)
- Australia (August 18)
- Argentina – Wine dinner available (August 25)
- Chile (September 08)
- Washington (September 15)
- Arizona – Wine dinner available (September 22)
Northern Spain Wine Dinner Menu
- Romaine & Grilled Radicchio Salad – manchego, jamón ibérico, melon, pine nuts, sherry vinegar, olive oil
- Paired with Gramona, Gran Cuvee Cava, 2009, Penedes
- Grilled Octopus – romesco, chorizo aioli, Spanish peanuts, parsley, confit potato, Manzanilla olives
- Paired with Neboa, Albariño, 2014, Rias Baixas
- Coal-Roasted Pork Chops – sofrito, herb braised butter beans, cream of laurel, shaved white asparagus and fennel salad, crispy capers
- Paired with Numanthia, Termes, 2013, Tinto de Toro
- Coconut Flan – orange caramel, fresh berries, dried citrus
For more information and to make reservations, call (520) 545-0577 or visit maynardstucson.com.