Mama Louisa’s Italian Restaurant is whipping up a four-course craft beer dinner from 6 – 9 p.m. on Tuesday, August 15.
Join 2017 Iron Chef Tucson competitor Michael Elefante as he pairs his Italian cuisine with beer from Barrio Brewing Company.
While Mama Louisa’s is known for its home-style classics such as Joe’s Special and Eggplant Parmesan, Chef Michael Elefante’s background at the Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain prepared him to create elegant modern dishes for multi-course meals.
Seats are $40 per person, including tax and gratuity.
Give them a call at (520) 790-4702 to snag your seats. Reservations are required.
Mama Louisa’s Barrio Brewing Beer Dinner Menu
- Bruschetta Trio – house-made duck prosciutto, Calabrian hot honey, farm fresh beets, goat cheese, hydroponic herbs
- Paired with Barrio Hefeweizen
- Preserved Lemon Risotto – Calabrian chile threads, pan seared scallops, grapefruit beurre blanc
- Paired with Barrio Blonde
- Tabasco Ravioli – Ben Forbes goat merguez sausage
- Paired with Barrio Citrazona
- Barrio Mocha Java Stout Cake – raspberry jam and espresso ganache
- Paired with Barrio Raspberry Ale
Mama Louisa’s Italian Restaurant is located at 2041 S. Craycroft Rd. To reserve your seats, call (520) 790-4702 or message them on their Facebook Page.