(Credit: PY Steakhouse)
This is the dinner that goes bump in the night.
This Halloween, PY Steakhouse at Casino Del Sol Resort is hosting an Offal Beer Dinner at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, October 31.
From goose liver to pork blood, this spooky cuisine is another nail in the coffin for your normal everyday meal.
An Offal dinner is about enjoying all possible aspects of what you’ve got to work with, and an adventure to make sure you don’t waste anything.
If the food doesn’t creep you out enough, each course will be paired with a beer that’ll surely give you the heebie jeebies.
Tickets are $75 per person, and you can make your reservations by calling (520) 324-9350.
Offal Beer Dinner: Organs & Other Scary Things Menu
- Goose Liver Spread – French black truffle, ice wine, gooseberry pâté de fruit, puffed beef tendon
- Paired with Anderson Valley Brewing Company’s Blood Orange Gose
Foot and Mouth Terrine -pig’s feet and jowls, wine-vine-raisins, del bac mustard seeds, pickled things
- Paired with SanTan Brewing Company’s Devil’s Ale
- Veal Sweetbreads – crispy buttermilk fried, apple brandy butter, celeriac and red cactus pear slaw
- Paired with Moose Drool Brown Ale
Duck Tongue Hash – foie gras, duck chicharrón, chanterelle, red kuri squash, consommé
- Paired with Ska Brewing’s Decadent Imperial IPA
Oxtail and Pork Blood Tortellini – dry-aged beef fat, pickled fennel, lemon, purslane, beef heart bottarga
- Paired with Left Hand Brewing Company’s Wake Up Dead Imperial Stout
PY Steakhouse is located at the Casino Del Sol Resort at 5655 W. Valencia Rd. To make a reservation, call (520) 324-9350. For more information, visit casinodelsol.com.