Two words: beer and barbecue.
Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ is hosting a beer dinner with Pizza Port Brewing Company at 6 – 9 p.m. on Thursday, November 9.
Pizza Port Brewing, which has no relation to the Pizza Port you may be familiar with in Disneyland’s Tomorrowland, is brewed out of Carlsbad, California.
For dinner, four different beers from the California brewer will be paired with delicious creations straight out of Brother John’s smoker.
Seats are $30 per person.
Reservations are required and can be made by calling (520)-867-6787.
Pizza Port Brewing Dinner Menu
- Grilled Vegetable Platter – zucchini, mushrooms, sweet peppers, carrots, green onions, and cherry tomatoes
- Paired with Pizza Port Golden Ale
- Jumbo Smoked Shrimp – mixed greens, fresh strawberries, toasted pine nuts, tomatoes, grapefruit segments, and balsamic vinaigrette
- Paired with Pizza Port Chronic Amber Ale
- Pan Seared “Red Bird Farms” Chicken Breast – wrapped in house cured and smoked bacon with bourbon cream sauce
- Paired with Pizza Port Sessions IPA
- Deep Fried Raspberry Cheesecake
- Paired with Pizza Port Double IPA