The winter wonderland extravaganza, Miracle on Congress St., is rolling in to downtown once again.
Santa and his elves will be moving back in to the space next door to HUB Restaurant & Ice Creamery beginning Saturday, November 25 – Sunday, December 24.
The magical holiday paradise features free arts and crafts, holiday movies, gift drive events, Christmas music as well as live music performances, and puppies from the Humane Society of Southern Arizona.
Regular hours for Miracle on Congress St. will be 4 – 9 p.m. on Fridays, 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. Saturdays, and 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Sundays.
Starting Saturday, November 25, HUB Ice Cream Factory will be offering new flavors, and even vegan options, for the winter season.
HUB Ice Cream Factory’s Winter Flavors
- Bananas Foster – fresh banana ice cream spiked with spiced rum and layered with toffee sauce ribbons
- Corn Bread & Honey – homemade corn and vanilla bean base, layered with honey brown butter ribbons, and crumbled corn bread
- Pecan Pie a la Mode – vanilla bean ice cream, layered with chunks of homemade pecan pie
- Vegan Blueberry Lemon Cake – lemon ice cream, layered with crushed vegan snickerdoodle cookies and roasted blueberry compote
- Vegan Cinnamon Toast Crunch – cinnamon ice cream, layered with homemade vegan snickerdoodle cookies
- Vegan No-Egg Eggnog – vegan eggnog ice cream
- Vegan Peppermint Brownie – white peppermint base, layered with homemade vegan chocolate mint brownies
Aside from Santa Claus being in the house, there are other events happening throughout the five week run, too.
Scheduled Charities & Events
- Saturday, November 25 – Sunday, November 26: Gabriel’s Angels
- Saturday, November 25: Philip Harvey performs live from 5:30 – 8 p.m.
- Friday, December 1 – Sunday, December 3: Pet adoptions with the Humane Society of Southern Arizona
- Saturday, December 2: Philip Harvey performs live from 5:30 – 8 p.m.
- Friday, December 8 – Sunday, December 10: Hockey players on site for the “Tucson Roadrunners Give Back” event. Times are TBA.
- Friday, December 15 – Sunday, December 17: Children’s Museum Tucson will be on site with a free arts and crafts class.
- Saturday, December 16: Philip Harvey performs live from 5:30 – 8 p.m.
- Friday, December 22 – Sunday, December 24: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tucson will be on site.
- Saturday, December 24: Philip Harvey performs live from 5:30 – 8 p.m.
For more information, visit Miracle on Congress’ Facebook Event Page.