Cow Tongue Special at BOCA Tacos y Tequila (Credit: Jackie Tran)
It’s time to crank your Taco Tuesday volume up to 11.
BOCA Tacos y Tequila is hosting a beer pairing dinner with Crooked Tooth Brewing Company from 5 – 8 p.m. on Tuesday, December 12.
With the weather cooling down ever so slightly, this combination of gourmet Mexican tacos and local brews will surely warm you up.
Chef Maria Mazon will be preparing five creative new bites for every guest, which will be paired with five original brews by Crooked Tooth Brewing Company.
Seats are $37 per person person, and it’s best to purchase online ahead of time.
Move your feet before you lose your seat because seating is limited.
Beer Pairing Dinner Menu
- Brocheta de Queso Fresco – grilled queso fresco with tomatoes, basil, and chile guero reduction
- Paired with Tales from the Punch Bowl (New England Pale Ale)
- Crema de Elote – white corn simmered in a Mexican crema with goat cheese, topped with Spanish chorizo
- Paired with 18th Hour (IPA)
- Taco de Nopal – nopal tempura served on a corn tortilla with a lemon marmalade
- Paired with Crooked Light (American Light Ale)
- Pork Belly Pozole – hominy pure topped with crisp oven roasted pork belly, and a chile ancho reduction
- Paired with Lazer Sound Waves (Sour Saison)
- Pudin de Pan – local bread soaked in local coffee, peanut butter, and leche
- Paired with Dwarvish Ale (English Strong Ale)
BOCA Tacos y Tequila is located at 533 N. 4th Ave. For more information, call (520) 777-8134 or visit bocatacos.com.