Buckle up for a tour through Napa and Sonoma right here in Southern Arizona.
Bob’s Steak & Chop House is dishing out a seven course wine pairing dinner at 5 p.m. on Monday, December 11.
Bob’s is considered one of the top steakhouses in the country, and is located in the newly renovated Omni Tucson National Resort.
Each of the seven courses, whether it be the prime filet mignon or the brown butter poached lobster, will include a different wine from seven wineries.
Seats are $95 per person, plus tax and gratuity, and spots are very limited with less than 10 seats available.
Reservations are required and can be made by calling (520) 877-2377.
Bob’s Steak & Chop House Napa/Sonoma Wine Dinner Menu
- Amuse Bouche – mascarpone stuffed fig and pancetta
- Paired with a 2016 Frog’s Leap Sauvignon Blanc
- Pan Seared Sea Scallop – with a celeriac puree with lemon peel gremolata and lotus chip
- Paired with a 2015 ZD Chardonnay
- Brown Butter Poached Lobster – warm orange persimmon salad and pork rind powder.
- Paired with a 2016 Truchard Roussanne
- Rack of Venison – with black currant gastrique, toasted acorns, and baby turnip greens
- Paired with a 2014 Occidental Pinot Noir
- Cote de Boeuf Ribeye – basted with bone marrow and tarragon, with plout demi-glace
- Paired with a 2011 Martinelli Vellutini Ranch Zinfandel
- Prime Filet Mignon – with black trumpet mushrooms, black garlic, and charred cipollini onion
- Paired with a 2012 Odette Cabernet Sauvignon
- Mixed Berry Calfoutis – caramelized mascarpone cream in a chocolate torte shell
- Paired with a Heitz Cellars Ink Grade Port