It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas at Tohono Chul Park.
Tohono Chul Garden Bistro is hosting two holiday dinner buffets from 5 – 8:30 p.m. on Friday, December 15 – Saturday, December 16.
Before or after dinner, stroll along the paths garlanded with more than a million twinkling lights while musicians and artists perform throughout the gardens.
If you’re still looking for that perfect gift you might want to cruise into the museum gift shops along the way.
When you’re finished gazing at the lights and stretching your legs, head into the Garden Bistro for the unique holiday buffet.
Seats are $36.95 for adults, $17.50 for children eight – 12 years old, and anyone under seven years old is free.
If you’d like to reserve your seats you can call (520) 742-6455.
Holiday Nights Dinner Buffet Menu
- Greens – mixed baby greens, bibb butter leaf, arugula, spinach, grape tomato, shaved carrot, cucumber, and onions
- Fixings – dried cherry, Mandarin oranges, toasted sunflower seeds, candied pecan, fire roasted artichoke, bell peppers, beets, Gorgonzola, parmesan, sharp cheddar, Cotija, and cheddar-jack
- Dressings – cornbread crouton, rosemary rye crouton, ranch, chipotle ranch, jalapeño vinaigrette, balsamic vinaigrette, winter raspberry vinaigrette
Cheese & Fruit
- Breads – local breads, soft sweet butter rolls, croissants, and assorted crackers
- Cheese – asadero, Swiss, parmesan, Gorgonzola, Fontina, and sharp cheddar
- Sides – balsamic glaze, honey, almonds, candied pecans, olive oil, whipped butter, blackberry preserves, orange marmalade, strawberry jam, fresh fruit and berries, and olives
- Fire roasted poblano and thyme cream smashed potatoes
- Cheesy local mushroom risotto
- Corn chowder
- Classic green bean casserole
- Brown sugar glazed carrots and parsnips
- Turkey breast with tarragon cranberry sauce
- Garlic rib roast with green peppercorn sauce, jus, and Yorkshire pudding
- Slow baked lemon dill salmon en papillote
- Winter squash with sweet potato stuffed roasted peppers
- Local and homemade warm bread puddings
If you’d rather not eat, you can enjoy the timeless tradition on its own by purchasing your tickets online. Tickets are $12 for members, $16 for nonmembers, and just $3 for children 12 years and under.
This year, Bookmans Entertainment Exchange is making sure every child takes home a book for free. Be sure to visit their booth on your way out at the main exit.