Fiamme Pizza is offering a special dinner for their brick and mortar location’s one-year anniversary over two days – Tuesday, January 30 and Thursday, February 1.
The mobile Neapolitan-style pizza brand moved in to the Sunrise Village Shopping Center last January, and they’re celebrating the first year open by offering a pristine four-course meal.
Whether you’d like to eat at 5:30 p.m. or 7 p.m., it’s your choice on either of the two days. Although, act quick as seats are selling fast.
Dinner is $30 per person if you’d like it paired with wine or beer, and $25 per person with a non-alcoholic beverage.
Reservations are available by calling (520) 529-5777. Be sure to specify which day and time you prefer.
Fiamme Pizza Anniversary Dinner Menu
First Course: Insalate
- Local Mixed Greens Salad – local mixed greens and lemon oil dressing
- Caprese Skewers – with balsamic reduction
Second Course: Le Cozze
- Oven Roasted Mussels – white wine, San Marzano tomato, and house bread
Third Course: Pizze
- Nonna – bolognese, mushroom, rigatoni, mozzarella, Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Nostra Bianca – fingerling potato, rosemary, mozzarella, ricotta, and truffle oil
- Il Drago – roasted red pepper, oregano, mozzarella, ricotta, arugula, prosciutto, cherry tomato, Parmigiano-Reggiano
Fourth Course: Dolce
- Nutella tiramisu
Wine & Beer
- Antica Masseria Fiano Sigillo Apio
- Masciarelli Montepulciano di Abruzzo
- Ca’ Del Sarto Barbera d’Alba
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro
- Pueblo Vida Cassiopeia Double IPA
Fiamme Pizza is located at 4706 E. Sunrise Dr. To make your reservations, call (520) 529-5777 and visit fiammepizzatucson.com for more information.