You’re going to savor every last moment of this fun-filled festival that only comes once a year.
The festival showcases the diversity of food and ingredients, and features more than 75 of the region’s best chefs, wineries, breweries, local foods, and menu tastings from local restaurants.
Tickets are $75 per person, and will be $85 on the day of if they haven’t sold out yet.
Admission includes samples from all wineries, breweries, distilleries, restaurants, and food purveyors.
- Alfonso Gourmet Olive Oil & Balsamics
- Angie’s Gourmet To Go
- Beyond Bread
- Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ
- Cafe Botanica
- Casino Del Sol Resort
- Chef Chic
- Cheri’s Desert Harvest
- Cielo’s at the Lodge on the Desert
- Ermanos Craft Beer & Wine Bar
- Epazote at the Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Resort
- Gourmet Girls Gluten Free Bakery Bistro
- GRINGO grill + cantina
- Mama’s Hawaiian Bar-b-cue
- Lodge at Ventana Canyon
- [POPPED] Artisan Popcorn
- Pita Jungle
- Queen Ceviche
- Red’s Smokehouse + Taproom
- Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain
- SpunLight Cotton Candy
- Tubac Olive Oil
- Yellow Brick Coffee
- Barrio Brewing Co.
- Borderlands Brewing Company
- Dragoon Brewing Company
- Four Peaks Brewing Co.
- Huss Brewing Company
- Pueblo Vida Brewing Co.
- SanTan Brewing Company
- AZ Hops and Vines
- Caduceus Cellars
- Callaghan Vineyards
- Deep Sky Vineyard
- Dos Cabezas WineWorks
- Four Eight Wineworks
- Golden Rule Vineyards
- Merkin Vineyards
- Pillsbury Wine Company
- Quench Fine Wines
- Sand-Reckoner Vineyards
- Sonoita Vineyards
- Hamilton Distillers
- Roger Clyne’s Mexican Moonshine
- Three Wells Distilling Company
Once your belly is full, Lyft will be there to help you get home safely with free rides and discounts.
First time users can redeem up to $20 in free Lyft credits by using the code: SAACA, and existing users can get home with 20 percent off by using the code: SAVORFEST.
Live Music Schedule:
- Jamie O’Brien from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. (Stage One)
- John Bujak from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. (Stage Two)
- Pat Kelley from 1 – 3 p.m. (Stage One)
- Matt Meza from 1 – 3 p.m. (Stage Two)
Tucson Botanical Gardens is located at 2150 N. Alvernon Way. For more information and to purchase your tickets, visit saaca.org.