It’s another year in the books as Ten Fifty-Five Brewing celebrates their fifth anniversary from 2 – 9 p.m. on Saturday, February 3.
In order to start another year in the right direction, there will be new and limited brews for you to try, and food by Chef Ivor Cryderman and Forbes Meat Company.
Live music will be provided by Leila Lopez.
It’s also going to be a big year for the brewery as they expect to open their new downtown location at 110 E. Congress St.
The 3,880-square-foot space between 6th Avenue and Scott Avenue will increase brewing production and include a restaurant focusing on local craft sausages.
- Saltbush Imperial Stout (special bottle release at the event)
- Sugar Skull Milk Stout – made with vanilla beans and cacao nibs
- Grapefruit Leap Shandy – blend of Leap Pale Ale and grapefruit juice
- Koko Samoa Evergreen Holiday Ale – Evergreen Holiday Ale brewed with Koko Samoa, a chocolate brought in special from Hawaii
- Orange American Hefeweizen – includes zest from over 60 naval oranges
- More beers to be announced
Also, soak in the tunes of Leila Lopez as she performs live throughout the length of the party.
Ten Fifty-Five Brewing is located at 3810 E. 44th St. For more information, call (520) 461-8073 or visit Ten Fifty-Five’s Facebook Event Page.