Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona and chef Wendy Gauthier are delivering a “Farm to Table” dinner from 4:30 – 9 p.m. on Saturday, March 3.
Chef Wendy Gauthier, from Chef Chic, will be preparing dinner with locally-sourced food found right here in Southern Arizona.
Dinner will be located at Saint Ann’s Chapel and Ranch, which is outdoors on a lawn, so you’ll want to dress comfortably – perhaps a button-up shirt and cowboy boots.
Aside from dinner, there will be cocktails, music, and both live and silent auctions.
Tickets are $125 per person, or you can get an entire table that seats up to 10 people for $1,250.
If you’d like a vegetarian meal, you can contact the host by visiting communityfoodbank.org.
Farm to Table Dinner Menu
- Corn and shitake fritter
- Roasted beet and radish toast – with horseradish crème
- Parmesan crisps – with poblano mousse
- Warm mushroom, spinach, and butter lettuce salad – with pecans, goat cheese, and a bacon vinaigrette
- Roasted garlic thyme clementine chicken – with potato, goat cheese, radish, beet cake, and sautéed greens
- Burnt Honey Semifreddo – with a citrus compote
- Flourless Chocolate Pecan Cake
Saint Ann’s Chapel and Ranch is located at 5800 E. Santa Fe Pl. For more information or to request a vegetarian meal, visit communityfoodbank.org.