Like most winters in Tucson, the cold weather has come and gone rather quickly, but now spring has sprung and with that comes the Easter feasts.
Whether you’re looking for a morning or evening of elegance, a quick bite with the family, or a more adult approach with local craft beer, there’s no need to hunt down the perfect event by yourself.
So, don’t be a fool on the first of April and celebrate Easter with your loved ones at one of the following restaurants.
100 S. Avenida Del Convento, Suite 150
Agustin Kitchen will be delivering a special Easter menu and their regular menu all day from 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
The Easter menu has yet to be released, but reservations are suggested.
For more information and to reserve your table, call (520) 398-5382 or visit agustinkitchen.com.
Arizona Wine Collective
4280 N. Campbell Ave., Ste 155
Bubbly is the focus from noon – 8 p.m. on Easter. Arizona Wine Collective will offer sparkling wine tastings and sparkling wine options by the glass and bottle.
Guests can look forward to Barrett’s Sparkling Wine from Callaghan Vineyards, Breakfast Wine from Garage East, a variety of rosés, mimosas, prosecco, cava, and more.
For more information, call (520) 329-8595 or visit azwinecollective.com.
Cafe Botanica at Tucson Botanical Gardens
2150 N. Alvernon Way
Brunch under the shade of the mesquite trees surrounded by flowers, hummingbirds, lizards ,and the family of cardinals that have nested around Cafe Botanica at Tucson Botanical Gardens.
The a la carte Easter Brunch menu features unique creations such as Apple Challah Custard and a Botanica Shepherd’s Pie.
To make reservations, call (520) 326-9686 ext *37 or visit tucsonbotanical.org.
188 E. Broadway Blvd.
Charro Steak will feature an all-you-can-eat slow-roasted carving station with prime rib, lamb, and ham, for $30 per person from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. Tableside Caesar salad will be included as well.
Bottomless mimosas are $15, while bottomless micheladas are $20.
For more information and to reserve your table, call (520) 485-1922 or visit charrosteak.com.
Cielos at Lodge on the Desert
306 N. Alvernon Way
Celebrate Easter with family and friends with a brunch buffet filled with classic and Southwest-inspired dishes from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Some highlights from the menu include eggs benedict, waffles, honey baked ham, and salmon lox. You can check out the full menu at lodgeonthedesert.com.
Seats are $38 for adults and $19 for children 12 years old or younger.
For more information and to make your reservations, call (520) 320-2014 or visit www.opentable.com.
CORE Kitchen & Wine Bar
15000 N. Secret Springs Dr.
CORE Kitchen & Wine Bar at the Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain is offering a brunch buffet and mimosas for adults from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The menu will include appetizers, made-to-order sushi, a fresh raw bar, soups, salads, breakfast and brunch selections, a chef’s carving station, main courses, vegetables, sides, and desserts.
Seats are $90 per person, $36 for those 12 years of age and under, and reservations are required.
To make your reservations, call (520) 572-3401 or visit ritzcarlton.com for more information.
402 E. 9th St.
The Coronet is whipping up a brunch bright and early on Easter from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The menu features items like an Easter lamb, April Fool’s Frittata, or Belgian waffles. To view the entire Easter menu, head over to cafecoronet.com.
To make your reservations, call (520) 222-988.
311 E. Congress St.
Cup Cafe is serving up the traditional Sunday fare along side a special brunch and dinner menu inspired by the Easter holiday. Also, don’t forget to take your photo with the Easter bunny.
Brunch Menu (9 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Lamb Benedict – Braised lamb, cold smoked tomatoes, three poached eggs, grilled Barrio baguette, mint hollandaise, roasted rosemary potatoes, and fruit ($14)
- Salmon Salad – Herb crusted Scottish salmon, quinoa, farro, barley, mixed greens, asparagus, red onion, and almond brown butter vinaigrette ($17)
- Tempeh Sweet Potato Hash – Seasoned tempeh, sweet potatoes, onions, scrambled tofu, vegan hollandaise, roasted rosemary potatoes, fruit, toast ($14)
Dinner Menu (5 p.m. – 10 p.m.)
- Lamb Shepard’s Pie – Roasted lamb, root vegetables, fennel, and mashed potato crust ($24)
For more information and to make your reservations, call (520) 798-1618 or visit hotelcongress.com.
Dillinger Brewing Company
3895 N. Oracle Rd.
Easter doesn’t always need to be catered towards children, and Dillinger Brewing Company is making it fun for adults, too, from noon – 7 p.m.
On Sunday, the first 50 pints sold of the day will come with a special Dillinger egg that’s either filled with chocolate, a $2 off beer voucher, pint glass voucher, growler fills, or more.
For more information, visit Dillinger Brewing Company’s Facebook Event Page.
Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort
5501 N. Hacienda Del Sol Rd.
Hacienda Del Sol is whipping up a classic Easter Sunday brunch from 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Seats are $75 per person, $38 for ages 7 – 14 years old, and children under 6 years old can eat for free.
Easter Brunch Menu
- Eggs benedict
- Canadian bacon, lightly poached egg, hollandaise, english muffin
- Bacon and sausage
- Home fried red potatoes
- Cheese blintz with berry coulis
- Omelette bar
- Tomato, onion, bacon, ham, chorizo, queso fresco, green chili’s, cheddar cheese, bell pepper trio, smoked lox, green onion, and spinach
- Carving station
- Garlic herb marinated chuck steak
- Prime rib with horseradish sour cream and au jus
- Waffles with berries and maple syrup
- Traditional caesar salad
- Quinoa and spinach, sweet potatoes, golden raisin, pepita seeds, feta, and citrus vinaigrette
- Brussel sprouts, craisins, candied walnut, raspberry vinaigrette
- Broccoli, grape tomatoes, mozzarella, roasted peppers, olives and basil white balsamic vinaigrette
- Seafood stations
- Smoked salmon platter
- Shrimp cocktail, snow crab claws, and ceviche
- Fine imported and domestic cheese board, salumi and cured meats platters with grilled vegetables, and artisan breads and crackers
- Fresh melons, pineapple, berries, oranges, and grapes platter
- Smoked country ham with pineapple bourbon glaze
- Chimichurri salmon
- Paprika chicken
- Spinach fondue
- Mash potatoes
- Carrot pineapple cupcakes
- Vanilla bean cake with vanilla bean buttercream
- Chocolate hazelnut panna cotta (gluten free)
- Easter rainbow cookies
- Mimosa verrine (gluten free)
- Coconut almond haystacks
- Strawberry hazelnut torte
- Chocolate raspberry tarts
- Lemon cheesecake
- Blood orange crepes with grand marnier sauce
For more information and to make a reservation, call (520) 529-3500 or visit haciendadelsol.com.
Harvest Restaurant in Oro Valley
10355 N. La Cañada Dr.
Harvest in Oro Valley is providing an Easter brunch from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., and a dinner as well from 4 – 9 p.m. for those who’d like to eat later in the day.
Easter Brunch Menu (11am – 2pm)
- Crab Cake Benedict – served with home fries and sliced avocados ($14.90)
- Pork Tamale and Eggs – served with home fries and ranchero sauce ($12.90)
Easter Dinner (4pm – 9pm)
- Spiced Lamb Chops – served with mint pesto, mushroom arancini, and seasonal vegetables ($24.90)
- Seared Scallops and Shrimp – served with lemon beurre blanc and citrus gastrique, green chili grits, and seasonal vegetables ($28.90)
The regular brunch, lunch, and dinner menu will still be available, too. The entire menu can be seen at harvestov.com.
To make your reservations, call (520) 731-1100.
The Hilton Tucson East
7600 E. Broadway Blvd.
The Hilton Tucson East is throwing an Easter brunch with traditional breakfast favorites and more from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Seats are $48 per adult, $19 for children 6 to 12 years old, and anyone under the age of 5 can eat for free.
Brunch Buffet Menu:
- Freshly Scrambled Eggs
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Crispy Bacon
- Assorted Muffins and Pastries
- Cheese Blintzes with Fresh Berries
- Chef attended Waffle Station with Assorted Toppings
- Chef Attended Station with Made to Order Omelets
- Variety of Salad Greens with Assorted Toppings and Dressings
- Fresh Fruit Tray with Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- Fresh Vegetable Crudité with Dip
- Assorted Cheese and Crackers
- House Smoked Salmon with Capers, Onions, Sprouts, Whipped Cream Cheese, Cucumbers, and Tomatoes
- French Style Green Beans
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Au Gratin Mashed Potatoes
- English Peas with Shallots and Tarragon
- Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce
- Oysters on the Half Shell
- Chef attended Carving Station featuring Prime Rib with Au Jus and Creamy Horseradish
- Hickory Smoked Ham
- Roasted Free Range Organic Chicken
- Assorted Cheesecakes, Lemon Bars, Brownies, Tarts, Shortcakes and Cookies
For more information and to make reservations, call (520) 721-5666.
The Horseshoe Grill
7713 E. Broadway Blvd.
Gather around the table at the Horseshoe Grill for their Easter brunch buffet from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Seats are $49 for adults, $14 for children ages 5 to 12, and children under 5 years old are free. Also, if you’re looking for endless mimosas, you can add it to your meal for an extra $15.
The buffet includes:
- House-smoked BBQ brisket and pork
- Mussels, shrimp, and crab legs
- Hot roasted veggies
- Cooked to order omelettes
- Prime rib and ham station
- Waffle bar
- Assorted cheeses
- Cold salads and fresh fruit
- House-made desserts
For more information and reservations, call (520) 838-0404 or visit thehorseshoetucson.com.
JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa
3800 W. Starr Pass Blvd.
The resort and spa is throwing its annual Easter brunch, featuring a seafood bar, omelet station, traditional breakfast fare, carving stations, and desserts from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The buffet is is $69 per person, $27 for children 6 to 12 years old, and anyone younger can eat for free.
Easter Brunch Buffet Menu:
- Made to order pancakes and waffles, parfait and belgian waffle bar- fruit, berries, dried fruits, nuts, chocolate chips, whipped cream, agave yogurt and maple syrup
- Individual egg white frittatas with pulled chicken, caramelized mushrooms, spinach, pico de gallo brown sugar cured bacon, maple sausage links
- Full seafood spread with smoked salmon, mini bagels crab legs, cocktail shrimp, fresh shucked kumamoto oysters, agave mignonette, bloody maria cocktail sauce,
- Horseradish crusted prime rib with horseradish cream, red wine jus, garlic smashed potatoes, brioche rolls
- Brown sugar and rosemary crusted pork loin, garlic jus, grilled asparagus, roasted cherry tomatoes
- Chicken pastor, pineapple pico de gallo, cilantro and pickled onion relish, cilantro rice, fresh tortilla
- Signature pozole
- Grilled caesar salad and spring vegetable garden
- Beet three-ways with shaved candy striped beat, orange poached golden beats, hot pickled red beats, frisee, Mesa ranch goat cheese, and white balsamic reduction
- Anti-pasti masons with marinated olives and bocacini mozzarella, grilled ciabatta, genoa salami, baby heirloom tomatoes
- Bloody Mary and mimosa bar ($5 additional per drink)
For more information and to make your reservations, call (520) 791-6064 or visit marriott.com.
Maynards Market & Kitchen
400 N. Tool Ave.
Maynards will offer an exclusive four-course Easter menu from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for $55 per person plus tax and gratuity.
- Bakery basket: scones, muffins, tea breads, whipped butter, jams, preserves
Second Course (choice of)
- Sweet pea velouté, asparagus, brioche crouton, citrus oil, tarragon-preserved lemon crème fraîche
- Southern chicory salad, treviso, endive, sweet tea vinaigrette, apple, goat blue cheese, quatre épices candied pecans
Third Course (choice of)
- Steak and eggs, herb rubbed hanger steak, baby potatoes, broccoli rabe, 64 degree egg, Aleppo hollandaise
- Quiche, red wine caramelized onion, mushroom, spinach, aged cheddar cheese, frisée salad, sherry vinaigrette, almonds, dried cherries
- Hayden Mills cornmeal fried trout, sauerkraut-red bliss potato salad, house fermented hot sauce, watercress
- Dutch baby pancake, strawberry-lime preserve, powdered sugar, house-made bacon, Manhattan maple syrup
Fourth Course (choice of)
- Italian ricotta pie, pâté sucrée, chocolate chips, almond brittle
- Carrot cake, cream cheese, marzipan carrot, white chocolate, Chantilly cream
For more information and to make reservations, call (520) 545-0577 or visit maynardstucson.com.
2995 E. Skyline Dr.
North Italia will be serving up an Easter meal al fresco with Italian dishes handmade from scratch, over a bottle of wine or craft cocktails from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
One of the featured menu items is the grilled cauliflower served with a fried egg, baby asparagus, toasted breadcrumb, pancetta cream, and lemon.
For more information and to make a reservation, visit northitaliarestaurant.com.
6453 N. Oracle Rd.
The Parish is serving up an Easter Sunday brunch menu, which includes a special on rabbit, from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The brunch menu is TBA.
To make your reservation, call (520) 797-1233 or visit The Parish’s Facebook Event Page.
2890 E. Skyline Dr.
Tavolino Ristorante is offering holiday and dinner specials on Easter from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. The menu has yet to be released.
For more information, call (520) 531-1913 or visit tavolinoristorante.com.
Tohono Chul Garden Bistro
7366 N. Paseo Del Norte
This year, check out the Easter brunch buffet in the garden at Tohono Chul from 9 a.m. – 2:3o p.m.
Seats are $47.50 per person, and $15.50 if you’re 11 years old or younger.
Easter Brunch Buffet Menu
- Chef Attended Omelet and Egg Station
- Whole eggs, egg whites, sausage, chorizo, ham, bacon, house smoked salmon, mushroom, bell peppers, poblano peppers, heritage I’itoi onions, tomatoes, pico de gallo, spinach, asparagus, arugula, swiss, cheddar-jack, horseradish cheddar, herbed cream cheese
- Chef Attended Carving Station
- Wildfire honey glazed ham, dijon garden herb prime rib, creamy and extra strong horse radish and au jus.
- Yogurt and Fruit Bar
- Vanilla, Greek, and prickly pear yogurt, granola, melons, assorted nuts, seasonal fresh and dried fruits
- Nutella S’Mores Waffles
- Belgian waffles, Marsh Mello Fluff, and Nutella
- Deviled Egg and Salad Station
- Local park greens, spinach, arugula, Tohono carrots, marinated cucumbers and tomato, shaved onion, bell peppers, beets, Arizona pecan, sunflower seeds, cheddar-jack, bleu cheese, house croutons, bacon, pickled jalapeños, sesame seeds, Parmesan crisp, capers and lemon zest, salmon caviar, Tohono sprouts, dried corn, bacon relish, smoked salmon, blood orange & balsamic vinaigrettes, ranch and chipotle ranch dressings, assorted hot sauces, and arbol salsa
- Assorted Fresh Baked Scones, Cinnamon Rolls, Bagels, and more
- Chul Dessert Display
- Carrot cake, lucious lemon, chocolate pecan, cheesecake squares, coconut caramel macaroons, panna cottas, and a variety of cupcakes, tarts and pies
- Bagels, Lox, Grilled & Chilled Asparagus, Balsamic Reduction
- Hardwood Smoked Bacon | Vegan Sausage & Smoked Peppers | Sausage Links
- Salmon Cakes, Braised Spinach, Poblano Cream Sauce
- Champagne Brined Chicken & Creamy Spring Pea and Tohono Garden Carrots
- Cheddar Au Gratin Potatoes
- Butternut Squash, Brown Butter, Pecans, Arugula
- Local Breads, Premium Olive Oils, Whipped Butter, House Jam
- Chilled Rainbow Farfalle, Roasted Artichokes, Black Olives
- Roasted Garlic Three Color Cauliflower
- Asparagus Succotash
For more information and to make your reservation, visit tohonochulpark.org.
Wildflower American Cuisine
7037 N. Oracle Rd.
Wildflower’s is hoping to make your decision easier this Easter Sunday with its comforting familiarity.
They’ll be opening at 10 a.m. and guests can select from the regular lunch menu, or choose any of the Easter specials.
- Wild Mushroom Quiche
- Roasted Sea Bass
- Blue Crab Omelet
- Slow Roasted Prime Rib
Wildflower will also feature a $6 Bloody Mary or mimosas.
For more information and to make a reservation, please visit wildflowertucson.com.
Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar
Zinburger is offering a meal for those looking for a fun and casual option for Easter Sunday from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- The Brunch Burger – made with a Wagyu beef patty, ham, fried egg and hollandaise
- Classic Diner Burger
- California Burger Bowl
- Seared Salmon Salad
For more information, visit zinburgeraz.com.