(Image courtesy of Angel's Envy)
Did it hurt when this dinner fell from heaven?
Union Public House is teaming up with Angel’s Envy Bourbon Whiskey for a heavenly bourbon whiskey dinner 6 -9 p.m. Tuesday, April 17.
The dinner is joining forces with Angel’s Envy’s full lineup of whiskeys, including the Bourbon Finished in Port Barrels, Rye Finished in Rum Casks, and the Cask Strength.
Angel’s Envy is rooted in 200 years of bourbon heritage and comes straight out of Louisville, Kentucky.
Tickets are $71.73 per person, gratuity and tax included.
Bourbon Whiskey Pairing Dinner Menu
- Angel’s Envy Whiskey Caramel Kettle Corn
- Angels’ Envy Oyster Rockefeller – smoked Maytag blue cheese, caramelized onions, and braised spinach
- Paired with Angel’s Envy Cask Strength Bourbon, Iceball
- Korean Style Sweet and Sour Short Ribs – braised baby bok choy, purple sticky rice risotto, and cucumber kimchi
- Paired with Angel’s Envy Bourbon Manhattan
- Sweet Potato Cornmeal Waffle – with bourbon cream and pecan
- Paired with Angel’s Envy Rye Dessert Shake
Union Public House is located at 4340 N. Campbell Ave., Suite 103. For more information and to purchase your tickets, visit eventbrite.com.