If the way to a mother’s heart is through her stomach, then she’s in for a treat.
Every year, several local restaurants around town create special Mother’s Day menus, specials, and even cocktails that’ll surely make it easier for your mom to choose her favorite child.
Although, if you’re the only child, you’ve got it in the bag with any of these local options.
1912 Brewing Company
2045 N. Forbes Blvd. Suite 105
Celebrate Mother’s Day with craft beer, champagne bottle service, and mimosa bottle service at 1912 Brewing Company from noon – 3 p.m.
For more information, call (520) 256-4851 or visit 1912 Brewing’s Facebook Event Page.
2045 N. Forbes Blvd. Suite 105
Bacon-Wrapped Dates at 47 Scott (Credit: Jackie Tran)
From 11 a.m. – 8 p.m., 47 Scott will serve the dinner menu all day along with some specials:
- Eggs Benedict
- Frittata with egg, house made mozzarella, heirloom tomatoes and fresh basil
- Steak Salad with blue cheese, fried shallots, and red wine vinaigrette
- Avocado Toast
- Crab Cakes
- Mimosas and Bloody Marys
- Deals on wines by the glass
For more information, call (520) 624-4747 or visit 47scott.com.
100 S. Avenida del Convento, Suite 150
Mezze Platter at Agustin Kitchen (Credit: Jackie Tran)
Agustin Kitchen’s executive chef Alex O’Neill is offering up a Mother’s Day menu from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Mother’s Day Menu:
- Composed Sunset Beach Oysters – five Washington oysters, moonshine pearls, lemon preserve, celery leaf, and horesradish ($20)
- Mezze Platter – falafel, hummus, olives, tzaziki, feta, muhammara, pickled egg, veggies, and flatbread ($17)
- Fried Chicken – three-piece, local vegetables, lemon-herb hasselback potatoes, cornbread, Arizona honey, and lemon ($25)
- Spring Spaghettini – goat cheese, beets, wild mushrooms, Arizona honey, balsamic, and pomegranate ($22)
- Braised Brisket Benedict – Arizona brisket, hollandaise, English muffin, grapefruit slaw, salt and vinegar fingerlings, and organic arugula salad ($16)
For more information, call (520) 398-5382 or visit agustinkitchen.com.
Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ
1801 N. Stone Ave.
Spend Mother’s Day at Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. to take advantage of their smoked rib dinner special, and all moms will be greeted with flowers.
For more information, call (520) 867-6787.
Cafe a la C’Art (SOLD OUT)
150 N. Main Ave.
(05/08/2018 Edit: sold out)
Cafe a la C’art is providing some Mother’s Day specials from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., along with several cocktails and mimosas for mom.
Seats are $40 per person, $18 for kids under 13 years old, and kids under 5 years old eat free.
Mother’s Day Buffet Menu:
- Build your own omelette station
- Carving station
- Scrambled Eggs
- Toast, bagels, cream cheese, and jam
- Bacon and Sausage
- Rosemary breakfast potatoes
- Fresh seasonal fruit and berries
- Pancakes and waffles, fruit compote
- Chilled shrimp, mussels, and seafood
- Salmon cakes
- Frittatas and quiche
- Assorted salads and pasta salads
- Muffins, danishes, scones, and assorted dessert bar
For more information and to make your reservation, call (520) 628-8533 or visit cafealacarttucson.com.
The Carriage House
135 S. 6th Ave.
Chocolate Ganache Cake, Prickly Pear Limoncello Granita, and Donut at a Gastronomic Union of Tucson (GUT) dinner at the Carriage House (Credit: Jackie Tran)
The Carriage House is hosting a Mother’s Day brunch from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Seats are $45 per person, kids 7 – 13 years old are $25 each, and anyone younger than that can eat for free.
- Carving Station
- Roast prime rib of beef – creamy horseradish and roasting juices
- Roast pork loin – mustard crust
- Brunch Specialties
- Griddled flatbread – house smoked salmon, cream cheese, red onions, and capers
- Chilaquiles – chorizo and eggs
- Quiche – bacon, asparagus, and Swiss cheese
- French Toast – orange marmalade, maple syrup, whipped cream
- Buttermilk biscuits – house-made sausage gravy
- Salads and Starters
- Orzo – with spring vegetables and lemon citronette
- Roasted Beets – with feta, pepitas, watercress, jalapeno orange vinaigrette
- Spinach – with ranch dressing, hard-cooked eggs, red onions, and artichoke hearts
- Creamy polenta
- Flourless chocolate cake and chocolate mousse
- Pink macaroons – with salted caramel ganache
- Lemon bundt cake – with lemon rub butter cream
- Strawberry shortbread – with whipped cream
For more information and to make your reservations, call (520) 615-6100 or visit carriagehousetucson.com.
Cielos at the Lodge on the Desert
306 N. Alvernon Way
Celebrate Mom with a delicious brunch at Cielos at the Lodge on the Desert from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Seats are $42 per person and $17 for kids.
Mother’s Day Brunch Menu:
- Eggs Benedict
- Belgian Waffle – seasonal berries, whipped vanilla cream, maple syrup, and whipped butter
- Omelette Station
- Grilled Sonoran Chicken – roasted corn and poblano salsa
- Wild Mushroom Farfalle Pasta – baby tomatoes and creamy truffle parmesan sauce
- Oven Roasted Fingerling Potatoes – garlic herb butter
- Green Beans – hazelnuts and brown butter
- Salmon Lox – bagel, cream cheese, capers, and red onion
- Prosciutto Wrapped Grilled Asparagus
- Sonoran Ceviche – Mexican bass, shrimp, avocado, and Tostitos
- Penne Pasta – baby tomatoes, mozzarella, croutons, lemon, and parmesan cheese
- Spring Salad – shaved fennel, endive, and haricot verts
- Caesar Salad – house dressing and croutons
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Artisanal Cheese Board
- Seasonal Fruit
Assorted desserts and breakfast pastries will also be available.
For more information and to make reservations, call (520) 320-2000 or visit opentable.com.
Contigo Latin Kitchen
3770 E. Sunrise Dr.
Paella at Contigo Latin Kitchen (Credit: Jackie Tran)
Treat mom to a brunch full of decadent dishes and Sangria.
Some menu highlights include:
- Brazilian Barbecue
- Seafood Paella
For more information and to make your reservation, call (520) 299-1540 or visit opentable.com.
402 E. 9th St.
The Cornonet is honoring them with a special Mother’s Day menu beginning at 9 a.m. The regular menu will be available, along with some special specials as well. Make sure to call ahead for reservations, as seating is limited.
Mother’s Day Menu:
- Eggs and Hominy – two poached eggs on cotija and hominy polenta, tomatillo crema, black beans, and leafy greens
- Asparagus and Fig Salad – dandelion greens, asparagus, sliced tomato, egg, whole grain mustard vinaigrette, and the option to add prosciutto
- Carved Bourbon Glazed Ham – roast carrots, garlic thyme peewee potatoes, and charred brocolini
- Chilled Watermelon Soup – vanilla garlic crema
- Ginger Salmon, Benedictine, and Bacon Sandwich – spring pea, radish, and roast morrel mushroom salad
- Blood Orange and Clove Aseeda – date molasses, local honey, and pomegranate
- Belgian Waffle – butter and real maple syrup
For more information, call (520) 222-9889 or visit cafecoronet.com.
2543 E. Grant Rd.
(Credit: Culinary Dropout)
Treat your mom with a special meal at Culinary Dropout from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. on Mother’s Day.
The menu will feature two brunch specials:
- Asparagus Toast – with black truffle, crispy potatoes, mascarpone, Meyer lemon, and sunny-side-up eggs
- Lobster Benedict – with poached eggs, tavern ham, lobster hollandaise, breakfast potatoes, and fresh herbs
For more information and to make a reservation, call (520) 203-0934 or visit culinarydropout.com.
The Cup Cafe
311 E. Congress St.
Celebrate Mother’s Day at The Cup Cafe with their full menu, and some featured entrees just for mom.
Breakfast (9 a.m. – 3 p.m.):
- Crab Florentine – poached eggs, bell pepper cream sauce, and avocado toast ($16)
- Pan Seared Halibut – saffron aioli, sun dried tomatoes, and caper orzo ($18)
- French Toast Cinnamon Roll – cream cheese frosting and blackberry tarragon compote ($12)
Dinner (4 p.m. – close):
- Pan Seared Halibut – tomato cucumber caper relish, crab orzo, bell pepper cream sauce, grilled asparagus ($28)
For more information, call (520) 798-1618 or visit hotelcongress.com.
The Dutch Eatery & Refuge
943 E. University Blvd.
The Dutch Eatery & Refuge (Credit: Jackie Tran)
The Dutch has you covered for both brunch and dinner. Just don’t forget to make reservations.
- Smoked Salmon Benedict, Brownie Bites and Fresh Strawberries, Glass of Champagne ($19)
- Mini Crab Cakes with Asparagus and Lemon Thyme Creme Fraiche, Brownie Bites and Fresh Strawberries, Glass of Champagne ($27)
For more information, call (520) 792-6684 or visit thedutchtucson.com.
178 E. Broadway Blvd.
Even Stevens is celebrating Mother’s Day with freebie for all moms, so bring your mother in for a free order of French Toast.
For more information, call (520) 347-6001 or visit evenstevens.com.
Festa International Buffet
5655 W. Valencia Rd.
Celebrate Mother’s Day at Festa International Buffet, which is located inside Casino Del Sol, from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
From crab legs to prime rib, the special Mother’s Day buffet is $35 per person.
For more information, call (520) 765-7829 or visit casinodelsol.com.
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
6360 N. Campbell Ave.
This Mother’s Day, treat mom to a three-course brunch featuring Signature Eggs Benedict starting at 10 a.m.
Passion Fruit Mimosas will be available as well.
For more information and to make reservations, visit flemingssteakhouse.com.
Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort
5501 N. Hacienda Del Sol Rd.
Assorted desserts at The Grill at Hacienda Del Sol Sunday Brunch (Photo by Jackie Tran)
Mom deserves the royal treatment on Mother’s Day, so why not bring the family and celebrate with her in style at Hacienda Del Sol.
A special menu will be offered from 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. for $75 per person, $38 for children 7 – 14 years old, and kids 6 years old and under eat for free.
- Eggs Benedict
- Waffles with Berries and Maple Syrup
- Bacon and Sausage
- Home Fried Red Potatoes
- Cheese Blintz with Berry Coulis
- Omelette Bar
- Carving Station – country ham and prime rib with horseradish, sour cream, and au jus
- Traditional Caesar Salad – parmesan cheese, crouton, and lemon caper vinaigrette
- Asian Chicken Salad
- Roasted Carrot, quinoa, dried cranberries, frisee, toasted almonds, goat cheese, and sherry vinaigrette
- Green papaya, grilled pineapple, spicy peanuts, watercress, mint, cilantro, and lime serrano vinaigrette
- Smoked Salmon
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Snow Crab Claws
- Shrimp Ceviche
- Lobster Frittata – with chives and tomatoes
- Banana Foster Pain Perdu
- Salmon en Croute
- Jambalaya – crayfish and chicken sausage
- Green Bean Casserole
- Strawberry Lemonade Cake Pops
- Chocolate Lavender Cupcakes with Earl Grey Buttercream
- New York Cheesecake
- Mimosa Panna Cotta (gluten free)
- Cassis Tarts with Toasted Lemon Meringue
- Carrot Cake Donuts
- Chocolate Eclairs
- Soft Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Chambord Truffles (gluten free)
For more information and to make reservations, call (520) 529-3500 or visit haciendadelsol.com.
Harvest on River
5605 E. River Rd.
Harvest on River wants you to treat your mom like a queen this year.
The regular brunch, lunch, and dinner menus will be available with a few new Mother’s Day additions as well.
New Brunch Items:
- Duck Hash & Eggs – topped with cranberry creme fresh ($14.90)
- Crab & Fontina Quiche – served with smashed potatoes ($14.90)
New Dinner Items:
- Grilled Veal T-Bone – served over baby carrots, brussel sprouts, red bell peppers, potatoes, and topped with caramelized pearl onion demi glaze ($26.90)
- Pan Seared Scallops – served with sauteed spinach, golden beets, jicama, feta cheese, fried polenta croutons, and topped with prickly pear vinaigrette ($26.90)
For more information and to make your reservations, call (520) 529-7180.
The Horseshoe Grill
7713 E. Broadway Blvd.
Spend the day and brunch with mom at The Horseshoe Grill from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. It’s $49 for adults, an additional $15 if you’d prefer unlimited mimosas, $14 for children 5-12 years old, and kids under 5 years old ear for free.
- House-Smoked Barbecue Brisket and Pork
- Shrimp Trays
- Crab Leg Trays
- Hot Roasted Veggies
- Cooked to order Omelettes
- Prime Rib and Turkey Station
- Waffle Bar
- Cheese and Meat Assortment
- Mixed Fresh Fruit
- House-Made Desserts
For more information, call (520) 838-0404 or visit thehorseshoetucson.com.
2564 E. Grant Rd.
Triple Chocolate Layer Cake at Kingfisher (Photo courtesy of Kingfisher)
On Mother’s Day, Kingfisher will be open from 5 p.m. – midnight and will be serving their regular menu, along with some special dishes for the holiday.
The Mother’s Day dessert offerings include:
- The Divine Orange – almond olive oil cake
- The Decadent Triple Chocolate Layer Cake – with salted caramel, chocolate ganache, chocolate sauce, and vanilla ice cream.
For more information and to make your reservation, call (520) 323-7739 or visit kingfishertucson.com.
2041 S. Craycroft Rd.
Take mom out for some home-made Italian cuisine at Mama Louisa’s Italian Restaurant from noon – 8 p.m. The regular menu will be served along with some Mother’s Day specials.
Back for a second year is the Build-Your-Own Sangria and Bellini Bar with several different fresh sliced fruit and house-made syrups, including strawberry basil and lavender mint.
- Day Boat Scallops
- House-Made Zeppole – filled with cannoli cream
For more information, call (520) 790-4702 or visit mamalouisas.com.
Maynards Market & Kitchen
400 N. Toole Ave.
Sonoran Mushroom Toast at Maynards Market & Kitchen (Photo courtesy of Maynards Market & Kitchen)
Take mom on a special brunch date at Maynards Market and Kitchen this Mother’s Day from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. The featured brunch is $55 per person and $15 for children 10 years old and under.
Starter (choice of):
- Ahi Tuna Salad – Poppy crusted ahi tuna, avocado puree, cucumber, jalapeño preserve, creamy lemon vinaigrette, and ice plant
- Sonoran Soup – Chilled sweet corn velouté, chiltepin-tomato salsa, coriander citrus oil, cilantro
- Local Toast – Barrio toast, avocado, radish, squash blossom, roasted squash mousse, cotija, and house fermented hot sauce
Entree (choice of):
- Scottish Salmon – Pan seared scottish salmon, sweet pea risotto, ratatouille, purple asparagus, and baby arugula
- Maynards Milanese – Chicken milanese, warm cabbage salad, whole grain mustard beurre blanc, sherry-bacon vinaigrette
- Reuben Benedict – English muffin, poached eggs, pastrami, sauerkraut, swiss hollandaise, and herb salad
- Vegetable Quiche – Spinach, caramelized onions, roasted red peppers, sun dried tomato, fontina, and frisée salad
- Cast-Iron Pancake – Chocolate dutch baby pancake, banana, hazelnuts, nutella anglaise, and house-made bacon
Dessert (choice of):
- Mousse Cake – Raspberry rhubarb mousse chiffon cake, raspberry-rhubarb conserva, white choclate mousse, and ganache
- Black Forest Torte – Chocolate, black cherry, kirsch bavarian, and chocolate ganache
For more information and to make reservations, call (520) 545-0577 or visit maynardstucson.com.
2995 E. Skyline Dr.
North Italia is hosting a Mother’s Day menu from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. with their full menu and a few special featured items as well.
Featured items include:
- Strozzapreti – chicken, roasted mushroom, spinach, toasted pine nut, and parmesan cream ($18)
- Squid Ink Mafaldine– white shrimp, calamari, acqua pazza, mint, fennel pollen, calabrian chili ($20)
- Tuscan Chicken Salad Sandwich – melted fontina, olive tapenade, vine ripe tomato ($11)
For more information, call (520) 299-1600 or visit northitaliarestaurant.com to view their full menu.
6453 N. Oracle Rd.
Mesquite Smoked Salmon Salad at the Parish (Credit: Jackie Tran)
Celebrate Mother’s Day at The Parish with brunch from 9:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The brunch menu features Southern cuisine with a twist, like the Creamy BBQ Shrimp and Grit Bowl, Cornmeal Crusted Soft Shell Crab, Slow Smoked BBQ Adobo Pork Sandwich, and more. You can check out their full menu at theparishtucson.com.
For more information and to make reservations, call (520) 797-1233 or visit theparishtucson.com.
5655 W. Valencia Rd.
PY Steakhouse inside Casino Del Sol is offering a special three-course Mother’s Day meal from 4 – 9 p.m.
Seats are $70 per person and and extra $30 if you’d like to pair wine with each course.
Mother’s Day Menu:
To start things off, each table gets a bottle of NV Piper Heidsieck Champagne for toasting.
First Course (choice of)
- Burrata Salad – peas, radish, and local greens
- Paired with 2015 Pine Ridge Chenin Blanc, CA
- Chilled Melon Soup – ricotta salata, chile oil, and mint
- Paired with 2015 Pine Ridge Chenin Blanc, CA
- Simple Greens – Arizona spring lettuces, pepitas, shaved parmeson, and tomato vinaigrette
- Paired with 2015 Duckhorn Chardonnay, Napa Valley, CA
Second Course (choice of)
- Grilled Filet Mignon – confit baby potatoes, sautéed greens, and chef’s vegetables
- Paired with 2015 Ste. Michelle Vineyards “50th Anniversary” Cabernet Columbia Valley
- Pan Seared Center Cut Salmon – sweet corn soubise, polenta cake, and charred corn and chile
- Paired with 2014 A to Z Wineworks Pinot Noir, Oregon
- Roasted Airline Chicken Breast – meyer lemon risotto, red wine gastrique, and cherry tomatoes
- Paired with 2016 Bogle Vineyards, “The Phantom” Chardonnay, CA
- Fresh Tagliette Pasta – asparagus, oven dried tomatoes, spring vegetables, lemon butter sauce, and herbs
- Paired with 2016 Torresella Pinot Grigio, Italy
Third Course (choice of)
- Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake – caramelized bananas, chocolate marshmallows, and caramelized chocolate ganache
- Paired with 2010 Baileyana Vintage Port, Paso Robles
- Vanilla-Honey Crème Brulee – raw sugar brulee and fresh berries
- Paired with 2015 La Spinetta Moscato d’Asti, Piedmonte
For more information, call (520) 838-6839 or visit casinodelsol.com.
The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain
15000 N. Secret Springs Dr.
Join the award-winning culinary team at the Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain as they celebrate Mother’s Day with a festive brunch from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Brunch is $90 per adult, $36 for children 12 years old and younger, and will be held in the CORE Kitchen and Wine Bar.
The Mother’s Day brunch buffet will have appetizers, made-to-order sushi, a fresh raw bar, soups, salads, breakfast and brunch options, a chef’s carving station, main courses, vegetables, sides, and dessert.
For reservation or more information, call (520) 572-3401 or visit ritzcarlton.com.
3750 S. Old Spanish Trail
Come on down and check out Saguaro Corners’ Acoustic Brunch this Mothers Day from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Chef CJ Hamm has created a menu that is an ode to the some of the employee’s mothers.
Brunch specials include:
- Chris Anna – Biscuits and duck fat sausage gravy, two eggs, and fries
- Leslie – Jumbo lump crab, asparagus, eggs benedict, and fries
- Mary Ann – Pecan pie, baked oatmeal, and maple cream
- Pam – Lemon raspberry french toast, candied granola, and whipped cream cheese
- Relynn – Strawberry cheese pie, minted strawberry sauce, and whipped cream
Rich Rodriquez will be playing his guitar during the brunch from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., and Mark Miller will be playing country on the patio from 5 – 8 p.m.
For more information, call (520) 886-2020 or visit saguarocorners.net.
3800 W. Starr Pass Blvd.
(Credit: JW Marriott Starr Pass)
Signature Grill at JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa is offering a Mother’s Day menu, featuring a raw seafood bar, omelet station, carving station, traditional breakfast fare, kids buffet, and more, from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Mimosas are 50% off with purchase of Mother’s Day Buffet.
The buffet is $69 per adult, $27 for children 6 – 12 years old, and children 5 years old and under are free.
- Big Cheese Spread and Salads
- Avocado Toast on Nine Grain Bread
- Cucumber and Cream Cheese Pumpernickel Toast
- Sun Dried Tomato Panzanella Caprese Skewers
- The Big Denver Fritatta
- Classic Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
- Chef Chris’s Infamous Pastries
- Lighter Turkey Sausage
- Maple Cured Bacon
- Buttermilk Pancakes, Maple Syrup
Carved by the Chef
- Juniper Brined Turkey – with Rhubarb Jam, Epi Rolls, and Roasted Seasonal Squash
- Prime Rib – with Smoked Onion Butter, Corn Muffins, Mesquite Honey Butter, Horseradish Cream, Chive and Buttermilk Whipped Yukon Potatoes
- Salt Crusted Salmon – with Tomato and Pickled Mustard Seed Jam, Chilled Quinoa Salad
- Crab Legs, Cocktail Shrimp, Scallop Ceviche, Classic Mignonette, Cocktail Sauce, and Citrus
- Rosemary and Garlic Carved Lamb Lollipops – with Creamy Polenta, Red Wine and Shallot Jam, and French Onion Soup Shooters
To make reservations, call (520) 791-6064 or visit JW Marriott Tucson’s Facebook Page for more information.
Tavolino Ristorante Italiano
2890 E Skyline Dr
Crostata di Frutta at Tavolino Ristorante Italiano (Credit: Jackie Tran)
In addition to the regular menu, Tavolino will also offer specials all day and exclusive dishes.
- Timballo di Aragosta – lobster timballo cake, served with pink sauce and goat cheese ($16)
- Caramelle di Pollo – candy shaped ravioli, chicken mascarpone cheese filling and pistachio pancetta sauce ($22)
- Pesce alla Griglia – grilled red snapper over veggie risotto with sun dried tomato pesto sauce ($28)
- Costine di Manzo al Barbera – slowly braised short rib with broccoli rabe, crispy gnocchi, cipollini and Barbera red wine sauce ($32)
- Crostata di Frutta – fresh mixed berry tart with mascarpone cream, vanilla gelato and fresh mint ($11)
For more information and to make reservations, call (520) 531-1913 or visit tavolinoristorante.com.
Villa Peru Restaurant
1745 E. River Rd., Suite 165
(Credit: Villa Peru on Facebook)
While Villa Peru is typically closed on Sundays, they’ll make an exception for mom this time. From 11 a.m. – 4 p.m., they’ll dish out a Peruvian Brunch Buffet, featuring authentic Peruvian Criolla, Carapulcra, Aji de Gallina, Cau Cau, Olluquito, ceviches, live music, and more.
Seats are $65 per person and includes a Pisco Sour. A Pisco and Bloody Mary Bar will also be available.
For more information and to make reservations, call (520) 900-7310.
Wild Garlic Grill
2870 E. Skyline Dr. Ste 120
Wild Garlic Grill (Credit: Jackie Tran)
Wild Garlic Grill will offer a massive selection of specials, just for mom.
- La Belle Farms Foie Gras – Melon Berries Apple Cider Reduction with Fig Port Wine Jam
- Grilled Chili Balsamic Spiced Beef Chips – presented Medium Rare with French Lentils Warm Goat Cheese, Arugula, Morel Black Truffle Cabernet Wine Reduction
- Stuffed Sea of Cortez Blue Prawns – Stuffed with Smoked Gouda Cheese, Crab & Scallop Mousse, with Risotto Yellow Pepper Sweet Corn Beurre Blanc
- New Zealand Orange Roughy Filet – Stuffed with Lobster Spinach Souffle with Risotto Basil Beurre Blanc
- New England Rack of Lamb – Pistachio Nut Dijon Crust, Garlic Confit, Morel Mushroom Black Trumpet, Black Truffle Cabernet Wine Reduction Sauce and Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Durham Ranch Buffalo Rib Eye Steak – Saint-Andre Cheese, Oyster and Shiitake Mushrooms Morel Black Truffle Cabernet Wine Reduction Sauce and Braised Heirloom Fingerling Potatoes
- Pan Seared Veal Tenderloin – Saint-Andre Cheese, Risotto, Oyster and Shiitake Mushrooms, and Morel Black Truffle Cabernet Wine Reduction
- Organic Scottish Salmon Filet – Stuffed with Shrimp, Scallop, Crab Souffle, Risotto and Red Pepper Basil Beurre Blanc
- Grilled Filet Mignon – Danish Blue Cheese Crust, Sauteed Oyster/Shiitake Mushrooms Risotto and Morel Black Trumpet Mushroom, Cabernet Wine Black Truffle Reduction
- Roast Half Peking Duck – with Blueberry Sun-dried Cherry Port Wine Reduction Risotto and Yucca Root Chip
- Grilled Australian Wagyu – New York Strip with Oyster and Shiitake Mushrooms Braised Heirloom Fingerling Potatoes, Morel Black Truffle Cabernet Wine Reduction
- Grilled New Zealand Elk Steak – Shiitake and Oyster Mushrooms, Risotto, Peppercorn Cognac Reduction, Warm Raspberry Goat Cheese
- Pan Seared Swordfish – Grilled Vegetable Salsa, presented over Risotto, Basil Beurre Blanc
For more information, call (520) 206-0017 or visit wildgarlicgrill.com.
Wildflower American Cuisine
7037 N. Oracle Rd.
Wildflower is opening early on Mother’s Day to serve their regular lunch menu, along with a supplementary menu with featured items from 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Wild Mushroom Quiche
- Roasted Sea Bass
- Blue Crab Omelette
- Slow Roasted Prime Rib
- Bloody Mary ($6)
- Mimosas ($6)
For more information, call (520) 219-4230 or visit wildflowertucson.com.
7037 N. Oracle Rd. & 1865 E. River Rd. Suite
(The Brunch Burger Credit: Zinburger)
Zinburger is cooking up a Mother’s Day burger from 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. at both of their Tucson locations.
The special burger will be available along with other newly-added dishes like the Classic Diner Burger, California Burger Bowl, or Seared Salmon salads.
Mother’s Day Special:
- The Brunch Burger – made with Wagyu beef patty, ham, fried egg, and hollandaise sauce
For more information, please visit zinburgeraz.com.