In the land of food trucks, another Tucson corner will soon be occupied.
As a way to celebrate the food truck’s new location appropriately, Cotton Family BBQ is throwing a live crawfish boil and more from noon – 2 a.m., Saturday, May 26.
The new spot is located at 435 E. 9th St., which is right off of 4th Ave. in front of the Movement Culture Studio.
There’s going to be a lot going on at the new location. You can check out their special fully loaded menu, some live music, and a crawfish boil that you’ll definitely not want to miss.
New Location Celebration Menu
- Loaded Fries ($10)
- Super Potato ($10)
- Shrimp Po-Boy (comes with one side of your choice for $10)
- Crawfish ($15)
- Meal (one meat and two sides for $10)
- Meats: Ribs, Pulled Pork, Smoked Sausage, Bacon Wrapped Cajun Shrimp Stuffed Chicken Breast, Brisket, Fried Catfish, and Smoked Buffalo Wings
- Sides: Mac and Cheese, Smoked Beans, Macaroni Salad, Corn On the Cob, and Green Beans with Smoked Turkey
- Vegetarian Options: Smoked Jackfruit and Cauliflower Buffalo Wings
Cotton Family BBQ’s new located is at 435 E. 9th St. For more information, visit Cotton Family BBQ’s Facebook Event Page.