The Coronet is showing its guests the more intimate side of the restaurant by shutting its doors, and delivering a private five-course dinner series
This summer, The Coronet is offering a series of invitational “seat at the table” dinners. The first dinner takes place from 7 – 10 p.m., Tuesday, June 12.
The exclusive five-course dinner will be paired with wine from Sand-Reckoner Vineyards. The restaurant will be closed to the public during the dinner.
Seats are $70 per person with wine pairings, and $50 per person if you’d rather not drink.
Although, there’s a catch: the night will only happen if a minimum of 18 people book a reservation.
If you can’t make it to the first dinner, keep an eye out for upcoming menus on July 31, August 14, and August 28.
Sand Reckoner Paired “Seat at the Table” Dinner Menu
On the Table
- Chilled Local Summer Vegetables
- Queen Creek Olive Oil
- Crispy Barrio Bread – with herbed butter
- Trio of Oysters – with shaved pear ice
- Paired with Grenache Rosé 2017
- Ménage à Tropical Fruit
- Paired with “W” Viognier Blend 2014
- Duck Hearts Love Sweetbreads – tomato lime turmeric butter, charred local vegetables, spicy almonds, and Israeli cous cous
- Paired with Orange Roussanne 2016
- Seared Flank Steak and Radish Chimichurri – with Roman mashed spuds, Sangiovese roasted, shitake mushrooms
- Paired with Chiricahua Ranch Sangiovese 2015
- Chocolate Pot Du Creme – with fresh cream and berries
- Paired with “Z” Zinfandel 2013
The Coronet is located at 402 E. 9th St. For more “Seat at the Table” dinner series information, call (520) 444-2830 or visit cafecoronet.com.