Harvest will serve up the same wine pairing dinner menu at both of its Tucson locations
Harvest Restaurant is hosting a four-course summer wine dinner at its River location from 6 – 8 p.m. on Tuesday, June 12, and from 6 – 8 p.m., Wednesday, June 13 at the Oro Valley location.
Whether it’s the location, the time of the week, or you really just want to enjoy the dinner twice, Harvest is giving you two chances to satisfy the grumbles deep down in your stomach.
The wine pairing menu starts you off with a corn and cucumber gazpacho, and finishes the evening with a red wine and rosemary short cake with Arizona melon sorbet.
Seating is going to be limited, so be sure to make your reservation ahead of time.
Four-Course Summer Wine Dinner Menu
- Corn and Cucumber Gazpacho – with grilled octopus and fried kale
- Paired with Imagery Sauvignon Blanc
- Grilled Brie & Pesto Stuffed Pork Chop – with grilled apple & carrot oil, blue cornbread & Brussels sprouts salad
- Paired with Duck Pond Pinot Noir
- Medallion of Fillet Mignon – with root vegetable gratin, prosciutto chips, beet yogurt emulsion, and radish pods
- Paired with Spoken Barrel Meritage Red Blend
- Red Wine and Rosemary Shortcake – with Arizona melon sorbet, goat cheese whip, and saba dressing
- Paired with Row Eleven Rosé
Harvest on River is located at 5605 E. River Rd., #201. For more information regarding the summer wine dinner and to make reservations, visit harvestonriver.com.
Harvest Oro Valley is located at 10355 N. La Cañada Dr. For more information and to make reservations, visit harvestov.com.