The kitchen is heating up with the Summer temperatures as PY Steakhouse throws two "Dinner with Chefs & Celebs" events back-to-back
The “Dinner with Chefs” series is still going strong this summer as local celebrities join in on the action.
For 2018, chef Ryan Clark is continuing his monthly dinner series at PY Steakhouse at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, June 26 and 5:30 p.m. Sunday, July 1.
Seats are $65 per person, and reservations can be made by calling (520) 324-9350.
The chefs will work to create a multi-course dinner with paired wines and a specialty cocktail, and the menus feature Arizona-grown products from over 30 of Casino Del Sol’s local partnerships.
June ‘Dinner with Chefs’ Menu with Brian Smith
- Asparagus & Heirloom Bean Salad – purslane, nopales, confit egg yolk, preserved lemon, and rye
- Paired with 2014 Mer Soleil Chardonnay, Monterey County
- Top Knot Chicken Roulade – Johnny Red corn grits, barbecue carrot, kohlrabi, and smoked bone jus
- Paired with 2014 Heitz Cellar Chardonnay, Napa Valley
- Toasted White Chocolate Sorbet – cucumber ice, benne seed, and fermented ginger soda
- Paired with NV, Mumm Napa Brut Prestige, Napa Valley
July ‘Dinner with Chefs’ Menu with A.Q. Shipley
- Jalapeno Vodka Gimlet
- Heirloom Tomato Salad – compressed watermelon, fresh basil and dill, and house buttermilk dressing
- Paired with NV Henriot Brut Rose, Champagne
- SRF Wagyu Ribeye – jalapeno cheesy potato pave, cornbread crust, charred asparagus, aged balsamic drizzle, and lemon zest
- Paired with 2013 Robert Craig Affinity Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
- Whipped Cheesecake – graham cracker crumble, blueberry merengue, salted blueberry, and chantilly cream
- Paired with NV Heitz Cellars Ink Grade Port , Napa Valley
Remaining Chefs & Celebs Lineup
- August – Lupita Murillo, KVOA reporter
- September – Chris Edwards, owner, Tucson Appliance
- October – Kyle Nottingham, partner-chef at Prep & Pastry and Commoner & Co.
- November – Mayor Satish I. Hiremath, DDS, Mayor of Oro Valley
- December – Tyler Fenton, executive chef/owner of Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink
PY Steakhouse is located at the Casino Del Sol Resort at 5655 W. Valencia Rd. To make a reservation, call (520) 324-9350. For more information, visit casinodelsol.com.