A barbecue and brew dinner that doesn't skip out on a healthy helping of fruit and vegetables
Here’s a dinner made for moist towelettes.
Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ is collaborating with Dillinger Brewing Company for a beer pairing dinner from 6 – 8 p.m. on Thursday, June 21.
This meal is for both barbecue and craft beer fans as chef Patrick Vezino harmonizes four courses with four of Dillinger Brewing’s brews.
Reservations to the feast are required, and can be made by calling (520) 867-6787.
Seats are $35 per person, which does not include tax and gratuity.
Dillinger Brewing Beer Dinner Menu
- Crispy Fried Broccoli Florets – with a soy dipping sauce
- Paired with the Hunny Porter
- Breakfast Burger Slider – with a poached egg, cheddar, house cured bacon, and arugula, side of sweet potato tots
- Paired with the Señorwheata
- Cold-Smoked Ahi Tuna – with strawberry balsamic reduction and shaved asparagus
- Paired with the Roadrunner Red
- Grilled Watermelon & Halloumi Cheese – local honey, and local mint
- Paired with the Solar Wave Saison
Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ is located at 1801 N. Stone Ave. To make a reservation, call (520) 867-6787 and visit Brother John’s Facebook Event Page for more information.