Harvest is heating up both kitchens to serve the same Italian wine dinner menu at its two Tucson locations
Harvest Restaurant is hosting a four-course summer wine dinner at its River location from 6 – 8 p.m. on Tuesday, July 17, and from 6 – 8 p.m., Wednesday, July 18 at the Oro Valley location.
This is the perfect dinner for those that struggle with indecision: there are two opportunities to chow down.
The wine pairing menu starts things off with fried ravioli, and comes to a close with a 1928 Lambrusco and Bordeaux cherry tiramisu.
Seating is community style, unless you’d prefer to sit privately, so be sure to make your reservation ahead of time.
Four-Course Italian Wine Dinner Menu
- Fried Ravioli – stuffed with apricot and house-made ricotta, and served with organic greens and prosciutto vinaigrette
- Paired with Antinori Santa Cristina Pinot Grigio
- Pepita Crusted Escolar – over cappelini kale nest and whole grain dijon dressing
- Paired with Antinori Bramito Del Cervo Chardonnay
- Grilled Beef Tenderloins – with puff pastry and potato crisps, topped with mushroom marsala
- Paired with Frescobaldi Chianti Castiglioni
- Bordeaux Cherry Tiramisu
- Paired with Cavicchioli 1928 Lambrusco
Harvest on River is located at 5605 E. River Rd., #201. For more information regarding the summer wine dinner and to make reservations, visit harvestonriver.com.
Harvest Oro Valley is located at 10355 N. La Cañada Dr. For more information and to make reservations, visit harvestov.com.