We're in the second half of summer and Kingfisher's Summer Road Trip is nearing its end, but it's continuing strong with the limited "Back East" menu.
This year, 2018, marks 25 years of seafood cuisine that’ll help you forget you’re in the desert and hours away from the nearest ocean.
To help celebrate their anniversary, Kingfisher is continuing its annual Summer Road Trip road trip with a “back east” menu from Thursday, August 2 through Wednesday, August 15.
This year’s back east menu was handcrafted by Kingfisher chef Fred Harris, along with cocktails by Jared Hillmar.
Throughout their Summer Road Trip, the regular menu will be available, too. And there’s still one more themed menu featuring “Down South” cuisine beginning on August 16.
Kingfisher Summer Road Trip Menu: Back East
- Lobster Corndog – with red plum ketchup, spicy honey mustard, and mesclun greens ($16)
- New England Chef Salad – with smoked bay scallops and mussels, grilled linguiça, Vermont cheddar, grilled asparagus, roasted red peppers, Old Bay dipping sauce, Boston greens, and maple-shallot vinaigrette ($14)
- Lobster Bisque – lobster meat garnish, warm garlic crouton ($9)
- Fried Soft Shell Crab Sandwich – with green tartar sauce, radish sprouts, tomatoes, Old Bay fries, and coleslaw ($18)
- Pan Seared Sea Scallops – with blueberry-ginger gastrique, scallion oil, roasted garlic-basil mashed potatoes, and asparagus ($28)
- Grilled Swordfish – with tomato sauce, basil butter, Harvard beets, and whipped butternut squash ($27)
- Baked Scrod – with parmesan bread crumbs, chives, white wine, lemon, sweet butter, roasted garlic-basil mashed potatoes, and spinach ($23)
- Dutch Apple Tart – with caramel sauce, streusel, and vanilla ice cream ($8.50)
- Ricotta Panna Cotta – with fresh blueberries, honey, whipped cream, and crumeri ($8.50)
- The Green Bird – Cognac, Green Chartreuse, lime cordial, muddled basil, on the rocks ($10.50)
- “Hedge your Betts” – Bulleit Rye, Lillet Rouge, Ramazzotti, blackberry syrup, and served up ($11)
- Gin Newton – Plymouth Gin, fig preserves, lemon juice, fresh rosemary, tall rocks ($10.50)
- Dr. Konstantine Frank – “Dry” Riesling Finger Lakes 2016 ($9)
Kingfisher is located at 2564 E. Grant Rd. For more Kingfisher Summer Road Trip information and to make reservations, call (520) 323-7739 or visit kingfishertucson.com.