The Italian kitchen transports you to central Italy for an evening with its four-course wine dinner
Zona 78 wants you to gather around the table for their four-course Tuscany Wine Dinner from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. on Monday, August 20.
Best part? It’s family style, so bring along a group of your favorite people.
Guests will enjoy a complimentary pre-pour of Vicario Seville Orange and an antipasti spread before diving into the four-course Italian dinner.
Seats are $60 per person, plus tax and gratuity. To make a reservation, call (520) 296-7878. Seating is limited, so call soon.
Tuscany Wine Dinner Menu
- Caprese Salad – with sliced mozzarella, tomatoes, black pepper, truffle oil, and sweet basil
- Paired with Cantine Bruni, Maremma Toscana Poggio d’Elsa
- Tuffo di Pecorino
- Paired with Caparzo, Rosso di Montalcino
- Ragu al Cinghiale
- Paired with Gagliole, Chianti Classico Rubiolo
- Arista e Fagioli
- Paired with Tenute del Cerro, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano
Zona 78 is located at 7301 E. Tanque Verde Rd. For more information about their menu and to make your reservation, call (520) 296-7878 or visit zona78.com.