Charro Steak is joining forces with Hamilton Distillers' Whiskey Del Bac to create a four-course whiskey dinner from 6 - 9 p.m. on Monday, August 20.
Coincidentally, the dinner lands on Tucson's 243rd birthday, and what better way to celebrate than with four whiskey cocktails and savory fare?
Chef Gary Hickey crafted the menu based off of Del Bac flavors, including a Smoke Brisket Enchilada featuring meat cured by Vanessa Moon of Phoenix Salt & Spice Company.
Seats are $65 per person. The required reservation can be made by calling (520) 485-1922.
The Del Bac Whiskey Dinner is limited to 30 people, so grab your seat soon.
Del Bac Whiskey Dinner Menu
- Del Bac infused dry-cured meats by Phoenix Salt & Spice Company - featuring salami, chorizo, Mexican hard cheese, and papitas
- Paired with the Sidecar - Del Bac “Clear” Mesquite smoked whiskey, fresh lemon, Patron Citronage, and smoked sugar
- Smoked Salmon Pan Tostado - Del Bac smoked salmon, house-made bread, arugula from Tucson’s Mission Garden, hand house-grown thyme
- Paired with the Citrus Thyme Smash - Del Bac “Classic” unsmoked whiskey, smashed citrus, thyme, and bubbles
- Mesquite Smoked Brisket and Lobster Enchilada - creamed hominy, chipotle tortilla from Che West, and Del Bac tomatillo salsa
- Paired with the Senior Roberto Roi - Del Bac “Dorado” Mesquite smoked barrel-aged whiskey, Cocchi Torino, Swedish Punsch, and Del Bac soaked rainier cherries
- Mexican Chocolate y Espresso “Tarta” - smoked espresso, Del Bac crème anglaise, and salted whipped cream
- Paired with the Carajillo Del Bac - “Distillers Cut” Cask-Strength Single Malt whiskey, Licor 43, and espresso
Charro Steak is located at 188 E. Broadway Blvd. For more information and to make your reservations, call (520) 485-1922 or visit charrosteak.com.