Drink, eat, and explore art from all over Arizona at the annual Art & Wine Festival.
Maynards Market & Kitchen is throwing its local and annual Grapes to Glass: Art & Wine Festival on the patio from 3 – 6 p.m. on Sunday, October 28.
For the past few years, the festival has orchestrated local wines, delicious food, artwork from all over Arizona, offbeat crafts, and live music to keep every wine enthusiast satisfied outside of the glass.
There are going to be local and regional wine tastings, hors d’oeuvres to munch on, and plenty of space to shop around and explore the arts and crafts arranged around the historic train depot.
This year’s vendors include Creative Juice Art Bar, Joseph L. Young, Pop-Cycle, Qmulative, Sigfus Designs, and Sonoran Rosie.
Tickets are $30 in advance and will increase to $35 per person the day of.
Grapes to Glass Featured Wineries
- Callaghan Vineyards
- Carlson Creek
- Dos Cabezas Wineworks
- Flying Leap Vineyards
- Golden Rule Vineyards
- Keeling-Schaefer Vineyards
- Merkin Vineyards
- Pillsbury Wine Company
- Sand Reckoner
- Sándor Vineyards
- Sonoita Vineyards
- Goat cheese, fig, honey, and pistachio
- Black bean puree, chorizo, queso fresco, and cilantro cream
- Parsley pesto, tomato, roasted eggplant, and olives
- Cauliflower veloute, herb oil, and trout roe
- Mushroom arrancini, tarragon, mozzarella, and parmesan
- Rye bread, cured salmon, beet yogurt, and everything bagel spice
- Pork belly, celery root puree, pickled golden raisins, and celery hearts
Maynards Market & Kitchen is located on 400 N. Toole Ave. For more information and to make reservations, visit maynardstucson.com or call 520-545-0577.