Four courses, four glasses of wine, and available at two locations.
Harvest Restaurant is hosting a four-course California wine dinner at its River location from 6 – 8 p.m. on Tuesday, November 13, and from 6 – 8 p.m., Wednesday, November 14 at the Oro Valley location.
The dinner is inspired by the flavors and wines of our neighbor to the west and is available at both Harvest locations.
Harvest is offering a taste of what’s commonly found on your plate in California, starting off with white fish tacos and jicama coleslaw, and finishing the meal with a glass of Maddalena Zinfandel and the sweetness of Chocolate and Raspberry Bombe Cake.
Seating will be limited and is $59 per person, so make your reservation ahead of time.
Four-Course California Wine Dinner Menu
- House Batter White Fish Taco – with jicama coleslaw
- Paired with Sam Simeon Sauvignon Blanc
- Flat Iron Steak – with rosemary compound butter and mashed roasted garlic purple potatoes
- Paired with Maddalena Cabernet
- Roasted Cornish Game Hen – with lemon herb glaze and pearl onion wild rice
- Paired with San Simeon Chardonnay
- Chocolate and Raspberry Bombe Cake
- Paired with Maddalena Zinfandel
Harvest on River is located at 5605 E. River Rd., Ste. 201. For more information regarding the summer wine dinner and to make reservations, call 520-529-7180 or visit harvestonriver.com.
Harvest Oro Valley is located at 10355 N. La Cañada Dr. For more information and to make reservations, call (520)731-1100 or visit harvestov.com.