The monthly dinner series is wrapping up 2018 with one more feast.
A year of joining forces with other chefs and celebrities is coming to an end — for now.
Chef Ryan Clark‘s monthly dinner series “Dinner with Chefs & Celebs” is finishing off 2018 with another three-course meal at PY Steakhouse at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, December 11.
For the final collaboration of the year, the PY Steakhouse culinary team has brought in Reilly Craft Pizza and Drink’s executive chef and owner, Tyler Fenton. To follow suit with the previous events, Fenton will team up with Ryan Clark to create a multi-course dinner with paired wine.
Before dinner begins you’ll be greeted with a specialty cocktail to get things started.
Each menu during the series features Arizona-grown products from more than 30 of Casino Del Sol’s local partnerships.
Seats are $65 per person, and reservations can be made by calling (520) 324-9350.
December ‘Dinner with Chefs’ Menu with Tyler Fenton
- Aperol Spritz
- Marinara focaccia, grilled garlic bread, just-made stracciatella, 36-month Parmigiano, and La Quercia prosciutto
- Ricotta Gnudi – with 36-month parmigiano and alba white truffle
- Paired with 2015 Louis Jadot Meursault Chardonnay, Cote de Beaune, Cote d’Or, Burgundy, France
- Dry-Aged Veal Chop – marsala and grilled king trumpet mushrooms
- Paired with 2015 Capiaux, Pinot Noir, Santa Lucia Highlands
- Italian Rainbow Cookie – fior di latte gelato and magic shell
- Paired with Pedro Ximénez, Bodegas Rey Fernando de Castilla, Fernando de Castilla
PY Steakhouse is located at the Casino Del Sol Resort at 5655 W. Valencia Rd. To make a reservation, call (520) 324-9350. Keep up with casinodelsol.com.