The restaurant's first beer-pairing dinner of 2019 is going to be a doozy.
Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ is teaming up with Freak’n Brewing Company for a beer-pairing dinner from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. on Thursday, January 10.
It’s a new year and Brother John’s is doing what they do best, while Freak’n Brewing from up north is providing the belly washers. All four courses have been paired in perfect harmony with four beers from the Peoria brewery.
Reservations to the feast are required and can be made by calling (520) 867-6787 or reserving your seats online.
Seats are $35 per person, which does not include tax and gratuity.
Freak’n Brewing Beer Dinner Menu
- Smoked Salmon – with creamy coleslaw and tomato vinaigrette
- Paired with the Freak’n Raspberry Wheat Ale (Nitro)
- IPA Crab Cakes – with spicy beer hollandaise
- Paired with the Freak’n Brut IPA
- Grilled “Ugly Steak” – with fresh pickled vegetables
- Paired with the Freak’n Trademarked Double Red IPA
- Lemon Custard Cake
- Paired with the Freak’n Pepper Imperial Porter
Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ is located at 1801 N. Stone Ave. For more information, call (520) 867-6787 or visit brotherjohnsbbq.com.