You're darn tootin' this ain't a weekend you'll want to miss.
‘You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink’ …unless there’s a cold glass of beer involved — surely that will do the trick?
Tanque Verde Ranch is hosting their third annual Boots n Brews Craft Beer and Culinary Weekend from Friday, February 1 – Sunday, February 3.
Experience local and try it all
Boots n Brews started as an effort to spread the word about craft beers in the area, feature culinary pairings, and show off the extraordinary views at the ranch. Each day will be filled with different activities and separate opportunities to try what the local breweries and cuisine have to offer.
A variety of activities and beer tastings to keep you busy
This is a huge weekend of events including beer tastings, horseback riding, a cowboy cookout dinner, Wyatt Earp Texas Hold’em, live music, and more. You’ve got a couple options, too, depending on what kind of experience you’d like to have at the ranch.
You have options — a day pass or weekend package
Like the previous years, there is a one-day pass for $55 a person only valid for events happening on Saturday.
However, there is a Boots n Brews Room Package starting at $485 per person, which gives you access to multiple things happening on all three days.
Friday, February 1 (weekend package only)
- Tap takeover with Crooked Tooth Brewing Company in the Dog House Saloon from 6 – 8 p.m.
- Test your luck with Wyatt Earp Texas Hold ‘Em starting at 6 p.m.
- Beer dinner with Thunder Canyon Brewstillery from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. on the Rincon Terrace (not included in weekend package; extra fee)
- $65 per person
- Reservations are required and can be made by calling (866) 413-3833
Saturday, February 2 (day pass & weekend package)
- Day-pass tickets are $55 per person (unless you’ve already got a room at the ranch)
- Intros to Breweries & Tastings starts at 4:30 p.m. The participating breweries include:
- Enhanced Cowboy Cookout Dinner from 5:30 – 9 p.m.
- Other ranch activities for you to enjoy:
- Hop on a horse
- Go for a hike
- Enjoy the pool
- Soak in the music
Sunday, February 3 (weekend package only)
- Breakfast Ride from 7:30 – 10 a.m.
- The freshly cooked breakfast includes blueberry pancakes, ranch-style eggs, bacon, orange juice, and more.
- You can either ride a horse or bike to breakfast
The full weekend schedule can be seen at tanqueverderanch.com. I reckon this roundup of weekend events will have you hootin’ and hollering all the way until Monday.
Tanque Verde Ranch is located at 14301 E. Speedway Blvd. For more information, call (520) 296-6275 or visit tanqueverderanch.com to reserve your room.