Dollar slices and a special dinner to ring in another year.
Two years of business calls for two days worth of deals.
Fiamme Pizza is celebrating their two-year anniversary with $1 slices all day on Friday, February 1, along with a special dinner from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, February 6 and Thursday, February 7.
The mobile Neapolitan-style pizza brand moved into the Sunrise Village Shopping Center in January of 2017. Since then, they’ve been making the dough and slinging the dough in style.
Have you seen their freestyle moves?
Fiamme Pizza’s official anniversary is Friday, February 1, which is when you can grab a slice — all day long — for just a buck.
Seats for the dinner on Wednesday, February 6 and Thursday, February 7 are $35 per person, or $45 if you’d like wine or beer. Seating will be limited so you’ll need to make a reservation soon if you’d like to partake in the celebration.
Fiamme Pizza Anniversary Dinner Menu
- Piatto di Mozzarella – hand-pulled fior di latte mozzarella or buffalo mozzarella with house bread and extra virgin olive oil
- Paired with Cantina Sanpaolo, Greco di Tuffo 2017
- Insalata – local mixed greens, lemon oil, and bell peppers
- Paired with Tomassi “Le Rosse” Pinot Grigio 2017
- Pasta al Forno – bolognese or pesto parmesan (vegetarian)
- Paired with Poggio al Tufo, Rompicollo Super Tuscan 2016
Fourth Course (choice of)
- Bufalina Pizza – San Marzano tomato, mozzarella di bufala, prosciutto, and basil
- New York White Pizza – mozzarella, parmigiano reggiano, ricotta, and parsley
- Paired with Indigenous Selections, Nebbiolo d’alba 2015
- Dolce Graffa Napoletana – Neopolitan doughnut served with powdered sugar and Nutella
Beer (available for purchase)
- Pueblo Vida IPA
- Moretti La Rosa
Fiamme Pizza is located at 4706 E. Sunrise Dr. To make your reservations, call (520) 529-5777 and visit fiammepizzatucson.com for more information.